It's on

Members online

gps

the biggest fight in history

Floyd v Conor

As some of you will know I've never been a big Conor fan, and still believe he lost twice to Nate Diaz, but I'm stating here and now Conor wins this is the 3rd round.

Most will say he doesn't have a chance blah blah blah, for all of clouds good movement he has always struggled with south paws, and anyone who has watched Conor will know Conor has great movement and hits from all angles with power shots.
However if Conor doesn't finish him within four rounds floyd just jabs him away to a decision

He won't get close enough to him to hit him

He is 40 years old now Conor is 27, Conor is an elite athlete who only needs to catch him once, Conor throws punches from all angles, so floyd can bob and weave all he likes one will connect, Conor doesn't waste his punches either he picks them

He is 40 years old now Conor is 27, Conor is an elite athlete who only needs to catch him once, Conor throws punches from all angles, so floyd can bob and weave all he likes one will connect, Conor doesn't waste his punches either he picks them
Listen, I'm a massive connor fan and I hate mayweather but Connor is not a boxer and against Diaz he gassed after a round. Imagine him with the heavier gloves against a boxer who some of the best boxers in the world couldn't touch.

there's only one outcome, and that involves Connor asleep for a few minutes which'll happen somewhere before the end of the 6th.

It's funny because most will say Conor aha no chance, but in a fight anyone has a chance especially a puncher.

Then It will be oh well conor only won because he was too old and he wouldn't of beaten him in his prime etc.

It's funny because most will say Conor aha no chance, but in a fight anyone has a chance especially a puncher.

Then It will be oh well conor only won because he was too old and he wouldn't of beaten him in his prime etc.
I think that's conor best chance now, floyd must be 40 and hasnt fought in two years. If he's slowed up enough for conor to get hands on him, that's it. Plus he doesn't like Southpaws, and conors left is heavy. Def will hurt him. But Floyd's boxing skills should be too much for conor, he's not a, boxer. It will be interesting. Talk of conor fighting in a awkward stance, could confuse floyd a bit trouble him. f**k knows. If floyd still got his speed Though he slips and counters at will.

And that's based on ? When was the last time Floyd finished anyone

Its based on the pure and simple fact that Connor cannot box,
He'll steam straight in trying to knock mayweather out and he'll get ruined.
Mayweathers unbeaten for a reason.

Its based on the pure and simple fact that Connor cannot box,
He'll steam straight in trying to knock mayweather out and he'll get ruined.
Mayweathers unbeaten for a reason.

Yes carefully picked fights throughout his career, with this fight there is simply too much money for him to turn it down, he will also believe he can bob and weave his way through the fight until he gets caught that is.
Have you ever seen any of Conor's fights ? How many times have you seen him steam straight in ?

don't get me wrong I like Connor hes good at what he does and if there was any rolling round on the floor to be had I'd give him chance.
but I think your letting your heart rule your head a bit.
essentially what Conors doing is learning a new sport and his debut as a novice in this new sport is against a boxer 49-0 a boxer who some would argue is one of the greatest.
I've seen enough of McGreggor to know he cannot box.

Yes carefully picked fights throughout his career, with this fight there is simply too much money for him to turn it down, he will also believe he can bob and weave his way through the fight until he gets caught that is.
Have you ever seen any of Conor's fights ? How many times have you seen him steam straight in ?
Has May weather not the record for world champions beat on his boxing record? Fair enough conor is quite calculated, but did u see the video of him sparring the south African?im sure conors boxing will. Have improved from then, but still....

Has May weather not the record for world champions beat on his boxing record? Fair enough conor is quite calculated, but did u see the video of him sparring the south African?im sure conors boxing will. Have improved from then, but still....

I think like nearly half his fights were against former or current titleholders.
he hasn't sidestepped many
ill bet mayweather has already copyrighted 50-0 as a trade Mark lol.
he's a different class that's why hes unbeaten.

don't get me wrong I like Connor hes good at what he does and if there was any rolling round on the floor to be had I'd give him chance.
but I think your letting your heart rule your head a bit.
essentially what Conors doing is learning a new sport and his debut as a novice in this new sport is against a boxer 49-0 a boxer who some would argue is one of the greatest.
I've seen enough of McGreggor to know he cannot box.

I'm not a Conor fan, I'm a fight fan mma and boxing.

If you look at floyds recent fights he often likes to get into a clinch and that will not work in this fight, the only way Floyd wins is on points.

I think like nearly half his fights were against former or current titleholders.
he hasn't sidestepped many
ill bet mayweather has already copyrighted 50-0 as a trade Mark lol.
he's a different class that's why hes unbeaten.

Never fought manny until he was 5 years past his best, constantly dodged Khan, the reason I believe he dodged Khan was the speed and angles exactly what Conor has

Did anyone see james Toney v randy couture in an mma bout ?

Couture took him down and he tapped.
Boxers crossing over have almost zero chance, but an mma fighter crossing over has every chance especially when you have knockout power. Connor can't box yet all his wins have been from stand up

You predicted a landslide for the torys in the election, you do realise that getting this wrong will practically finish you on here?

theyve not all with his hands though? and he can't Jab with his knees.
but anyway I'm now going for a beer and well see in a couple of months.
get your money on conor Gordon cause theres plenty to be made at 7-1.
:boxeador:

Never fought manny until he was 5 years past his best, constantly dodged Khan, the reason I believe he dodged Khan was the speed and angles exactly what Conor has
People say about the past his best, Floyd is older than many, and past his best too, people seem to forget that, that's why his age and ring rustiness might come into play.

I was one of the stupid cnuts that's paid for the fight and sat up all night hoping for paccy to leather him. Was watching all the paccy promo stuff and got right worked up for what can only be described as the most boring rounds in boxing ever. This will be the same

On a side note, I hope to fk that if he realises he can't get a shot in that he roundhouse kicks him clean to the jaw. For me that would beat the ending to karate kid 1 lol

People say about the past his best, Floyd is older than many, and past his best too, people seem to forget that, that's why his age and ring rustiness might come into play.

Manny has fought way more than Floyd though so has more miles on the clock, and had been beaten a few times once I think brutally

The marquez ko was brutal, but then did Floyd not take marquez to school? I like Floyd, but his fights aren't always theost entertaining as he's too good defensively, and with his hand troubles doesn't go on the offensive. You ever see his fight with Gatti, that was a hell of a performance. Conors power will hurt anybody, he will go. Into the ring a lot heavier than Floyd, as Floyd I don't think cuts Much, walks around at that sort of weight. I just can't see how someone witj no real boxing experience is going to trouble possibly the best defensive boxer and his name will be discussed with best boxers period. But all it takes is a momentary lapse in concentration, what makes fight game so interesting

The marquez ko was brutal, but then did Floyd not take marquez to school? I like Floyd, but his fights aren't always theost entertaining as he's too good defensively, and with his hand troubles doesn't go on the offensive. You ever see his fight with Gatti, that was a hell of a performance. Conors power will hurt anybody, he will go. Into the ring a lot heavier than Floyd, as Floyd I don't think cuts Much, walks around at that sort of weight. I just can't see how someone witj no real boxing experience is going to trouble possibly the best defensive boxer and his name will be discussed with best boxers period. But all it takes is a momentary lapse in concentration, what makes fight game so interesting

It's not just the lapse of concentration it's the punch from the angle he wouldn't normally expect especially with the speed power and procession Conor has.

the biggest fight in history

Floyd v Conor

As some of you will know I've never been a big Conor fan, and still believe he lost twice to Nate Diaz, but I'm stating here and now Conor wins this is the 3rd round.

Most will say he doesn't have a chance blah blah blah, for all of clouds good movement he has always struggled with south paws, and anyone who has watched Conor will know Conor has great movement and hits from all angles with power shots.
However if Conor doesn't finish him within four rounds floyd just jabs him away to a decision
Come on Gordon lol he isn't gonna win I'd even agree a bet with you on that because I know I'm right and your wrong

Again lol

It's not just the lapse of concentration it's the punch from the angle he wouldn't normally expect especially with the speed power and procession Conor has.
Well there is that too mate, but still, I've seen couple vids of conor sparring and he gets tagged quite handy, there is a difference between stand up mma and out and out boxers, doing it day in day out from no age, but, granted, Floyd won't have fought someone as unorthodox as conor, then again conor hasn't boxed with anyone Floyds standard. Conor can only win by ko. Floyd on points or tko stoppage if he gasses from loading up too much.

obviously mayweather is favourite......but alsorts of strange s**t happens in sports...

my head says says mayweather but @ 7/1....my bet is conner win !!!
add the germans for a double in the confederations cup @ 5/2......
gives a nice 27/1.

obviously mayweather is favourite......but alsorts of strange s**t happens in sports...

my head says says mayweather but @ 7/1....my bet is conner win !!!
add the germans for a double in the confederations cup @ 5/2......
gives a nice 27/1.

for you political plasterers out there it means im voting for ireland and zeeee germans.