Is this Acceptable?

Members online

You havent got a F*****g clue.

Anybody that cant 1 coat skim plasterboard to a good standard is clueless.

Go in a plot with @algeeman for a day it may change your mind!

I use more different plastering & rendering products in a month than you will use in a lifetime!

You skim a few walls pal here and there thats it you aint nothing special pal trust me!

Not anything special never said I was.

I know @algeeman is a beast loads of respect for him. Still doesn’t change my views on 2 coats though. Especially with shite boarding he mentioned etc.

If you think I skim a few walls here and there that’s fine by me.

You havent got a F*****g clue.

Anybody that cant 1 coat skim plasterboard to a good standard is clueless.

Go in a plot with @algeeman for a day it may change your mind!

I use more different plastering & rendering products in a month than you will use in a lifetime!

You skim a few walls pal here and there thats it you aint nothing special pal trust me!

Most lads I see on site 2 coating are fuucking useless lol

489D35FF-9ADB-4D3D-A86A-279AD753FE63.gif

Right time for the death blows @zombie

1) You're a c**t.

2) Your legs hurt.

3) You was asking someone yesterday how to use a flex trowel.

4) You think you invented mixing bonding n skim together and even named it the zombie mix. I was using that s**t before you was on solid food.

5) You work 7 days a week.

6) You 1 coat.

7) You eat on the way home after work. If you worked as hard as me your body would shut down without food.

1) You're a c**t.

2) Your legs hurt.

4) You think you invented mixing bonding n skim together and even named it the zombie mix. I was using that s**t before you was on solid food.

6) You 1 coat.

7) You eat on the way home after work. If you worked as hard as me your body would shut down without food.
giphy.gif

1) You're a c**t.

2) Your legs hurt.

6) You 1 coat.

Why the f**k you working sundays if u the gaffa. Can’t you send your apprentice out n give ur old legs a rest

For what its wort

1) You're a c**t.

2) Your legs hurt.

6) You 1 coat.

You really are grinding my F*****g gears now!

1) Yes i asked @algeenan his opinion on s*p*r*lex as i value his opinion. Problem with that?

2) Naming zombiemix is nothing to do with me pal i can assure you if that i have no ego to prove.!

3) You really do need to wind yer neck in pal!

For what its wort

1) Yes i asked @algeenan his opinion on s*p*r*lex as i value his opinion. Problem with that?

2) Naming zombiemix is nothing to do with me pal i can assure you if that i have no ego to prove.!

Hi all! New to the group. Basically reaching out for a bit of advice. Had a plastering job done last week in a large room.

Painted first coat yesterday and noticed few blemishes under natural lighting. Come to paint ceiling in white tonight using lamps (lots of them) and noticed the walls and ceilings look like the pictures attached when light thrown down them.

I understand that walls and ceilings are not going to be absolutely perfect and don't want to start the blame game but when I have raised it with the plasterer tonight, he's basically said that I shouldn't put halogen lighting down the walls because they will all look like the attached pictures!?!

I told him, the walls upstairs that his firm plastered look nothing like that and are near perfect (has changed labourer/plasterer in between I think)

All this plaster was done on top of fresh new plasterboard dot and dab which they put up also.

Just wondering if I am within my rights to be a little p****d off with the end result or I am being too picky? In all honesty I feel absolutely gutted but if I am in the wrong then fair enough. (looks just as bad if not worse in person)

Let me know your thoughts guys!
HIRE00254_01_6.jpg

For what its wort

booo-gif-9.gif