Is this Acceptable?

Members online

:LOL:
_20181016_221557.JPG

oh and point 7 youre a 1 coat monkey so you lose again. no proper spread on planet f**k**g 1 coats
Nope, they won’t, but the clever ones will! And that’s the worst picture of plastered ceiling we have seen on here you c**t ! Andy g does better. As @zombie said wind you neck! Team zombie here ...... f**k the private members :fuckyou:

Nope, they won’t, but the clever ones will! And that’s the worst picture of plastered ceiling we have seen on here you c**t ! Andy g does better. As @zombie said wind you neck! Team zombie here ...... f**k the private members :fuckyou:

Further more to my comment about no such thing as a clever spread, you just said you're team Zombie and to f**k the private members.

Zombie is a private member.

Idiot.

Further more to my comment about no such thing as a clever spread, you just said you're team Zombie and to f**k the private members.

Zombie is a private member.

Idiot.
Oh yeah I know you thick f**k! That was me testing your sense of humour and how bride your shoulders are, something you are proud of, at least what you are showing with your posts on here! The man who brought the giffs don’t actually have sense of humour! That’s ironic! This is what I thought after I rode your first reply to zombies post , but I thought to my self nahhhh he’ll get there only to see you were digging yourself deeper and deeper!
And as for the member status.....it was a hint that maybe everyone got it wrong along the way and me coming back and say oh sorry I got it wrong like every one .... team lurpak.....team lurpak . As I said there are clever spreads dickhead and you are not one of them , hence you think we all are bummed like you . It’s a real shame you come across like this you IDIOT .

Oh yeah I know you thick f**k! That was me testing your sense of humour and how bride your shoulders are, something you are proud of, at least what you are showing with your posts on here! The man who brought the giffs don’t actually have sense of humour! That’s ironic! This is what I thought after I rode your first reply to zombies post , but I thought to my self nahhhh he’ll get there only to see you were digging yourself deeper and deeper!
And as for the member status.....it was a hint that maybe everyone got it wrong along the way and me coming back and say oh sorry I got it wrong like every one .... team lurpak.....team lurpak . As I said there are clever spreads dickhead and you are not one of them , hence you think we all are bummed like you . It’s a real shame you come across like this you IDIOT .

Cool story bro, might read it again later

I am afraid it will be waste of time unless I turn it into movie or giff, you won’t get it dickhead!

Do you realise you are imitating Zombie? You sound exactly like him.

He's a big boy, he shouldn't be tagging me with his shite if he doesn't want a bit back. Not my fault he spat his dummy out.

The real irony is I was laughing the whole time, and hopefully so was everyone else. I know Zombie wasn't as he bit harder than *******.

It looks like you're feeling a little left out, but this threads blew it's load now mate. Have a beer and relax

He's a big boy, he shouldn't be tagging me with his shite if he doesn't want a bit back. Not my fault he spat his dummy out.

The real irony is I was laughing the whole time, and hopefully so was everyone else. I know Zombie wasn't as he bit harder than M***m*n.

It looks like you're feeling a little left out, but this threads blew it's load now mate. Have a beer and relax
I can assure you zombie though the same thing but you bit harder than the ginger and to prove a point you drew his entire life in a few posts! So f**k**g confident eh!

The real irony is I was laughing the whole time, and hopefully so was everyone else. I know Zombie wasn't as he bit harder than M***m*n.

I can assure you zombie though the same thing but you bit harder than the ginger and to prove a point you drew his entire life in a few posts! So f**k**g confident eh!

Read it back you f**k**g moron. He started quoting my posts and making little comments. So he started it. I just responded with the stuff I've read on here from him. All to do with plastering nothing to do with his life, unless his life is plastering then hes more f**k*d than I thought.

You can't randomly give it out then go cry to mammy when you get a bit back. If you don't want it back then don't provoke people and try make it out as a joke when you get shut down.

I believe.. Smug.... is the definitive phrase your looking for mate;)

its literally all I was doing skimming over artex ceilings... a couple of different houses a day... sole destroying but the money was really good :D

Best thing is when you do one and they decide they want the whole house ceilings done, easy money always early finish

Read it back you f**k**g moron. He started quoting my posts and making little comments. So he started it. I just responded with the stuff I've read on here from him. All to do with plastering nothing to do with his life, unless his life is plastering then hes more f**k*d than I thought.

You can't randomly give it out then go cry to mammy when you get a bit back. If you don't want it back then don't provoke people and try make it out as a joke when you get shut down.
....Bite:frenetico:

Well, you definitely made his life plastering ....only, and to be honest it came across the other way around .

Well, you definitely made his life plastering ....only, and to be honest it came across the other way around .

Can you go have a coffee and come back. I'm struggling to understand you, not even google translate can figure that out