A mate has a used petrol 5900. I'm buying his hopper cheap to use with mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't decided yet. I'll charge what I see fit. All the stuff I do if 'high end' so it won't be £3 a metre, put it that way.

Dont blame you..need to pay for that machine aswell..it is high end spec and always will be

No, but two of their chaps visited me yesterday on site. They are coming down again next week once I have the machine.

Let me know when you have the machine Tony, wouldn't mind taking a look!!

You gonna look like a right plonker walking around with them crates. [emoji1] like a milkman lol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Lol u got 1? Sick of my trowels getting nicks in them got 1 in my mark 11..keep them all in a fatmax box but there bashing round on each other causing nicks

Lol u got 1? Sick of my trowels getting nicks in them got 1 in my mark 11..keep them all in a fatmax box but there bashing round on each other causing nicks
I keep my gear in a fatmax rolling box, sf sits on top of a shelf I haven't used them in a few months to be honest, ones bent to f**k and delaminated, next one is delaminating again, only the midget one healthy only used it once tho

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Started playing yesterday. The machine certainly gets the gear on quickly.
3a687e8147d134cfef49158eaba8c228.jpg
fc7a31ab7c48eb25798d1d9fab60e55e.jpg

If skimming is Dying out its Dry lining that's the man cause.
Here's a video of an "Easifill" partition erected, Jointed and Painted 8 hours.
Not a very big partition but even so painting the same day is a big thing.

Domesticly skimming isn't going anywhere soon. All this tape and joining just gives me more work because 5 years down the line it often looks rough. Skim is alot tougher in my opinion. Though I do like how easy the airless is.

Domesticly skimming isn't going anywhere soon. All this tape and joining just gives me more work because 5 years down the line it often looks rough. Skim is alot tougher in my opinion. Though I do like how easy the airless is.

yeah I agree with that and also it will take a long time to change the general public mind about skim :D Christ my father in law wanted me to use Hessian scrim FFS told him to s**t in his hat and punch it

yeah I agree with that and also it will take a long time to change the general public mind about skim :D Christ my father in law wanted me to use Hessian scrim FFS told him to s**t in his hat and punch it

Luckily I've never had the pleasure of hessian scrim

Ah the sight and sound of hessian scrim starting to come away and pull all others around it down too. Fond memories

To be fair I had that once on a very long up and over rounded edges. About 15m length of fibre scrim pulling s trench through the bonding, the noise it made was strange and stressful. It didn't get rescrimed.

To be fair I had that once on a very long up and over rounded edges. About 15m length of fibre scrim pulling s trench through the bonding, the noise it made was strange and stressful. It didn't get rescrimed.

Lol , I had a little one fall out of a curve and slap me in the face in a loft toilet a couple of weeks back.

Lol , I had a little one fall out of a curve and slap me in the face in a loft toilet a couple of weeks back.

I try to use 100mm scrim for them. Failing that just make sure it's pushed through the scrim rather team just spreading over it. Makes a flipping mess when it happens, luckily I heard that one coming and got out the way

I try to use 100mm scrim for them. Failing that just make sure it's pushed through the scrim rather team just spreading over it. Makes a flipping mess when it happens, luckily I heard that one coming and got out the way
Just doing some coves now, I'm using the 100mm scrim, and just to be sure, a few staples for extra security.....hate it when it comes off...

Just doing some coves now, I'm using the 100mm scrim, and just to be sure, a few staples for extra security.....hate it when it comes off...
Yeah to be fair in my stupidity through the years I never stapled it.... but then I had never stapled beads up either. And now I do lol

The US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand most of Europe have been using drywall for decades?
Never heard anyone saying that drywall needs redone after 5 years?
Then again some plastering(Skim) can look tired after a few years too if not prepped right.

The US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand most of Europe have been using drywall for decades?
Then again some plastering(Skim) can look tired after a few years too if not prepped right.

james ....your as thick as shiit !!

They also skim in all these countries.Look up diamond veneer finish which is used in the States and Canada and @George Kidd can tell you about skim in Australia.