Is it coming for domestics

Members online

Jane is a teacher... no full pay as maternity leave... bugger all maternity pay.

She is well happy that all her colleagues have been off the same.anount of time on full pay....

I am saving as much money as I can so when the recession hits I can buy buy buy.
Buy what.
Equities or stocks
Property
Busines
Something else ?

What is anyone doing about how many children go missing a year NOTHING ! because the media told you not too ..
Fo@ks sake wake up Man
Yearly gone missing
Uk 110,000
USA 460,000
Aus 20,000
India 96,000
Germany 100,000
Russia 45,000
To name a few

Your welcome

and who exactly told you this secret information
pathetic attitude for such a horrid scenario

actually what you've posted is fuucking pathetic
and we both know it.

I've savings don't you worry and rental income but I'm we have 2 adult earners in my house both self employed but he ain't stopping my household income x 2 whilst teachers will sit at home on full pay.
2nd time round gloves are off
You think that the teachers sit at home doing f**k all while the kids are stopped from going to school? You're clueless if you believe that.

If schools close their will troops on the street,more compo needed,lots more free cash. Full lockdown needed until spring comes so i can complete my ps4 games.
Santa not coming this year,save your money.

You think that the teachers sit at home doing f**k all while the kids are stopped from going to school? You're clueless if you believe that.
I never said they were doing nothing but if you think they where doin 8 hour days for receiving full pay during lockdown its not me who is clueless

I wasn’t on about me you fool.

that wasn't very gentleman like now Gordon
Screenshot_20201010-181702_Gallery.jpg

Feeding on another person's misery.
Enjoy.

How is it feeding on someone's misery?

I save and invest my money and a recession is a great time to do just that. I don't hold people to ransom they want to sell and I want to buy.

Lots of people see recessions as time for misery and love to blame their failings on a recession... for me I see it as a prime time for opportunity and way to jump start.

The last recession I decided to go travelling with money I had saved up. I then used that money while I was away and invested in my learning and since then have never really had to work. its called "f**k you money".

Every cloud has a silver lining and what baffles me with this place is that you are meant to be business people and yet the amount of people that cry about others making a profit is crazy.