Is it coming for domestics

Members online

Donzo

will be interesting to see if we get banned from entering other properties. Circuit breakers,or 3 tier traffic light system.
Looks like we will soon know.

If we've to stay home and not go to work,then she'll have to open her purse again and pay us to stay home :sisi:
Correct,I can't see her doing it,because she ain't got the cash,but if she shuts the pubs they quite rightly will be pissed off.will they get assistance.

You make sensible predictions at times hector,though I don't see any full lockdown coming,simply we can't afford it. But as the government say,we don't rule it out.lol
quite right donzo, country cant afford it and i hope i am wrong,......but the priority has to be the schools , .....but paris have announced crackdown today , and so on and so on , lockdown is getting closer

Tbf Donzo has a valid point though was thinking same myself mate , but suppose we could just say look no one else in the property or that side of property that you’re working in then they can leave the cash in a envelope or do a transfer
Best not to over think everything now I find mate just crack on with the week in hand , keeps us sane

There’s just no point worrying about it. What will be will. I’ll still be scabbing!!

..... unless you’ve downloaded that COVID app . Then they’ll be able to track your movements and fine you for going to work!

(is it just me or did I just sound like someone else?....)

your welcome