Is it coming for domestics

Members online

You think that the teachers sit at home doing f**k all while the kids are stopped from going to school? You're clueless if you believe that.

lot of janes colleagues went back to school and were helping feed the kids that would otherwise get school dinners.

You know the kids that are in desperate poverty that their parents can't afford to feed them yet smoke, drink and covered in tattoos.

Lots of teacher hate but only a husband of a teacher knows what it is like.

lot of janes colleagues went back to school and were helping feed the kids that would otherwise get school dinners.

You know the kids that are in desperate poverty that their parents can't afford to feed them yet smoke, drink and covered in tattoos.

Lots of teacher hate but only a husband of a teacher knows what it is like.

my kids drink smoke and gamble
Big tatooes saying
I love dad :LOL:

How is it feeding on someone's misery?

I save and invest my money and a recession is a great time to do just that. I don't hold people to ransom they want to sell and I want to buy.

Lots of people see recessions as time for misery and love to blame their failings on a recession... for me I see it as a prime time for opportunity and way to jump start.

The last recession I decided to go travelling with money I had saved up. I then used that money while I was away and invested in my learning and since then have never really had to work. its called "f**k you money".

Every cloud has a silver lining and what baffles me with this place is that you are meant to be business people and yet the amount of people that cry about others making a profit is crazy.
‘Invested in your learning’, what was that?

think your right @paulf
these ain't gonna last long :birra: :cool: (y)
20201010_201233.jpg

Attachments

• 20201010_200818.jpg
    20201010_200818.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 105
I am buying property .... loooking at land and commercial ready to pounce when something comes up and hopefully cars (future classics)

I'd steer clear of cars (no pun intended) if I were you.

It's been a rapidly-ascending bubble, this past few years, but (as much as I like and appreciate them), they are luxury items AND they have been pawns in the 'investment' game. The problem is, when the economy takes a nosedive, the last thing anyone gives a fook about is luxury items. In a crashed economy, all people really need is food, housing, and social support.

Therefore, the value of cars (play-things of the wealthy) will plummet frighteningly fast.

I would therefore suggest putting your money in property.

Having said that, if you're only buying-to-let, then you're contributing to the housing problem, by making it harder for first-time buyers to get a foot on the housing ladder unless they buy some utter wank cereal-box home built by the likes of Pi$$imon, which is worth even less than the landfill site it sits on...

My mrs is now getting paid extra to give her own kids 1-1 tuition after school....will go on for a year apparantly...and a 2.75% payrise.....boom

If she's interested in doing it for the benefit of the children, then I doff my cap to her, but looking it at it purely mathematically, 2.75% doesn't seem much for the additional workload.
Its £30 an hour for the tutoring the 2.75% all teachers got in september. No one on here would want it as everyone wants atleast £50 an hour

Its £30 an hour for the tutoring the 2.75% all teachers got in september. No one on here would want it as everyone wants atleast £50 an hour

Haha - yeah, there's billy-big-balls front, and then there's secret reality.

We'll soon see how much front there is about earnings, if/when the customers fall through the trap door with the economy tanking.

Never would I buy that shite... I rather buy gold :D
I’m intrigued by that Danny. I know some very wealthy individuals that are very switched on with finance. That’s what’s got them where they are as millionaires. They’re investing 10’s of thousands in Crypto ready for the inevitable financial reset. There’s no way the current system can continue.

I’m intrigued by that Danny. I know some very wealthy individuals that are very switched on with finance. That’s what’s got them where they are as millionaires. They’re investing 10’s of thousands in Crypto ready for the inevitable financial reset. There’s no way the current system can continue.

Crypto may well have a future, but, at this point in time, there are multiple competing crypto platforms and it doesn't matter how advanced the progamming may be - for any of them to have robust potential, during challenging economic times, they must be asset-backed with real physical assets of genuine value, not just digital ones and zeros. I strongly suspect that many current cryptos are probably controlled (and sponsored) experiments, to test the water, rather than being the genuine 'competition' to the banking oligcarchs they are claimed to be. I say this because those oligarchs are, at this point in time, still far too powerful to be so easily competed against. Furthermore, many of the current banking oligarchs would actually like to see the world move over to entirely digital currency, because then Joe Bloggs is much more vulnerable than if he can use cash.

I'm not an expert in investing, but investing is built on bubbles of nothing nested within other bubbles of nothing, like an onion. It's 99% gambling on derivatives and fictions. Stock-brokers and bankers know this. They just don't give a fck - it's an industry of cynically-greedy compulsive gambling and they'll keep squeezing the lemon again and again and again until the whole house of cards collapses, and then they'll expect the public purse, around the world, to pick up the pieces and give them an opportunity to exploit some other house of cards. Greed begets greed begets greed begets greed begets greed, ad-infinitum. Only very naive people would invest heavily in current cryptos in the belief that they are genuine competition to the current paradigm.

Remember the Dot.com boom & bust? Weren't there people singing the praises of buying stock in that thin-air? It was OBVIOUSLY a big bubble of nothing, yet still people recommended it to others, and invested vast sums of their own money in it, too, in the hope of making a fast buck.

Pigs at the trough, gobbling as fast as they possibly can.

Last edited:
Crypto may well have a future, but, at this point in time, there are multiple competing crypto platforms and it doesn't matter how advanced the progamming may be - for any of them to have robust potential, during challenging economic times, they must be asset-backed with real physical assets of genuine value, not just digital ones and zeros. I strongly suspect that current cryptos are probably controlled experiments, to test the water, rather than being the genuine 'competition' to the banking oligcarchs they are claimed to be. I say this because those oligarchs are, at this point in time, still far too powerful to be so easily competed against. Furthermore, many of the current banking oligarchs would actually like to see the world move over to entirely digital currency, because then Joe Bloggs is much more vulnerable than if he can use cash.

I'm not an expert in investing, but investing is built on bubbles of nothing nested within other bubbles of nothing, like an onion. It's 99% gambling on derivatives and fictions. Stock-brokers and bankers know this. They just don't give a fck - it's an industry of cynically-greedy compulsive gambling and they'll keep squeezing the lemon again and again and again until the whole house of cards collapses, and then they'll expect the public purse, around the world, to pick up the pieces and give them an opportunity to exploit some other house of cards. Greed begets greed begets greed begets greed begets greed, ad-infinitum. Only very naive people would invest heavily in current cryptos in the belief that they are genuine competition to the current paradigm.

Remember the Dot.com boom & bust? Weren't there people singing the praises of buying stock in that thin-air? It was OBVIOUSLY a big bubble of nothing, yet still people recommended it to others, and invested vast sums of their own money in it, too, in the hope of making a fast buck.

ahsuususe
sjiiei3
sud89dejrj
su9ssir
s6ywhr7du
duduej3

djsisiwu2w6ww6w2y
sjsuiwoo2ornt
suxi7dj33b
sjdomndhudue
duu7d3

absolutely