I would Like To Welcome REFINA!!!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you gettin any in in the near future?

We've just had an 18" samples in from our manufacturer in Germany, the issue we've got is the shank is designed for up to a 16" trowel and so it may be a little flexible on the front end. It does come with the premium handle though. Where are you based?

We will be stocking the 18" and 20" trowels in the new range, but I'm not sure when we'll have the finished article. At least a couple of months. I will of course keep you updated.

We've just had an 18" samples in from our manufacturer in Germany, the issue we've got is the shank is designed for up to a 16" trowel and so it may be a little flexible on the front end. It does come with the premium handle though. Where are you based?

We will be stocking the 18" and 20" trowels in the new range, but I'm not sure when we'll have the finished article. At least a couple of months. I will of course keep you updated.
Im based in grimsby, the trowels kept their shape but a longer shank would be better. If your gonna go with the longer shank why not start doing a 22"/24" trowel i know there are the spats and the plastic even the superskim but you cant beat a steel trowel.

yeah you can't beat the likes of cov, brum and wolves.

Someone might point out I've got an inferiority complex here, but Grimsby's a proper shitehole

pmsl grimsby is a shithole but at least its a shithole up north which is good ;-)

£100 in credit then rather than £100 of tools included, can you use the £100 in credit towards lets say another dril worth £300+?

Is up north as bad as they say then. Boris, me mate down the pub says its very grim but me other mate Borat say it nice, verr verr nice

Yes it's grim up my way Eddie, you just stay where you are....................

Last edited:
twitcher what the feck do you know about Grimsby.
You tell me feck all speak and I might listen.

As a regular driver on the M25 I know all about the wy our taxes are wasted sponsoring the day workers who live in Upnorth. Get a job u lazy feckers :RpS_cursing:

pmsl grimsby is a shithole but at least its a shithole up north which is good ;-)

£100 in credit then rather than £100 of tools included, can you use the £100 in credit towards lets say another dril worth £300+?

Hi NPS,

You can put the £100 towards another drill, or pretty much anything for that matter. What you should bear in mind though, is that we don't generally offer special offers on special offers, so you wouldn't the £100 free tools on the second drill. If you're after two MM30s (for e.g.), then I'd say you're better off buying them both outright and taking the £200 credit. Even if there isn't much you need you can leave the £200 as a credit on your account for when you do need it.

If there's really nothing else you want and are still after two drills, give me a call and let me know what you're after and I'll try to work something out for you.

Cheers.

Hi leon, nice to see you on here, looking forward to hopefuly seeing your offers listed on here as i only live about 1/2mile from you so im in refina quite often anyway. Have you any plans of making the counter in shop any bigger so we can see more rather than going through the cataloge, i still remember when you used to be in the old shop and customers could walk around and actually see and touch/pick up the tools which gave you a better idea of what it was like.

Hi Plastering2,

Spent a bit of my morning on the trade counter trying to make it look a bit smarter, it's no bigger but I hope you like it:
IMG_1921x.jpg

haha its all nice and smart then you get to the bucket in the corner.......nah cnt be arsed with that bit just shove it all in there....thatll do. any chance of that s*p*r*lex flying its way to my house:RpS_thumbsup:

haha its all nice and smart then you get to the bucket in the corner.......nah cnt be arsed with that bit just shove it all in there....thatll do. any chance of that s*p*r*lex flying its way to my house:RpS_thumbsup:

that's the Bargain Bucket JR!!

I've finally got my hop ups. Ended up getting them from hand tools xpress, they were £30 cheaper than refina and when I tolf them they said that's fine we get the sale anyway lol

beddy how much was the hop ups, must have been expensive if refina's was £30 more

How about some discount on them Buckets refina or as u call Um mixing vessels

No special offers on the mixing buckets at the moment. I am talking to Danny to see how we'd be able to offer active TPF members an exclusive discount at Refina, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.