How would I tackle this

Members online

Hitman101

No experience. Just wondering how would you manage the gaps between the plasterboard. See attachments. Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions. Appreciate it.
IMG_20200929_174227.jpg
IMG_20200929_174320.jpg

Pre fill gaps. If those grey boards have been up a while pva them. They look like lathe boards, not seen them for years.

Here is what I would do... pva the boards they look quite old. I would even fire in some drywall screws as well.

Then scrim all the gaps,joints and and steps then would probably bond out those bits. Then I would zombie mix the first coat and then you will be fine.

Zombie mix is a handful of bonding to 1 bag of multi finish. This tip has been a game changer for me

Others may do it differently

Here is what I would do... pva the boards they look quite old. I would even fire in some drywall screws as well.

Then scrim all the gaps,joints and and steps then would probably bond out those bits. Then I would zombie mix the first coat and then you will be fine.

Zombie mix is a handful of bonding to 1 bag of multi finish. This tip has been a game changer for me

I hate zombie mix

Thanks for that !