How long you booked up for???

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah ----- safety specs--------------- not sunglasses or posing shades --------- :inocente::inocente: :lol:
I thinking I might do my teacher qualifications and start at college ...sounds to me tonight that there is a need for an urgent update there for the student of this millennium

It's 2016 not 1906 you know
Come on grandad
Get with the times

:hola:

Plasterers seem to love there new tools and for all the old school hawk and trowel dudes who still don't use a @Speedskim or safety glasses my good friend @Fatarm here is showing how him and his painter mate use these ... Order through me only...on sale in u.k from April.
The @Rossi46 neck brace

Last edited by a moderator:
Was on a job years ago where a painter turned up with one of them!...lol
A few of us thought he was disabled or something:X3::X3:....one of the other roller monkeys said.." aye its a neck brace,he only ever does ceilings":LOL:...even when he took it off he still kinda looked upwards and walked a bit funny....stargazer we called him.lol.
good painter tho.

[emoji23][emoji23] I've never seen a spread look so cool In a picture.
(Safety) Shades on -check
Basically one handed speed skim flatten -check

Haha fair play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks bud... obviously @Fatarm and his painter friend in the video don't agree but..

You know J, A clean job is a good job ..
And clean clothes makes for a good safe finish

Thanks bud... obviously @Fatarm and his painter friend in the video don't agree but..

You know J, A clean job is a good job ..
And clean clothes makes for a good safe finish
image.jpeg

I been plastering for years as Vince says me and painter turned up with one of them!...lol
A few of us thought he was disabled or something:X3::X3:....one of the other roller monkeys said.." aye its a neck brace,he only ever does ceilings":LOL:...even when he took it off he still kinda looked upwards and walked a bit funny....the Rossineckbrace will take off im telling ya,you watch
P1ss will announce the launch

Plasterers seem to love there new tools and for all the old school hawk and trowel dudes who still don't use a @Speedskim or safety glasses my good friend @Fatarm here is showing how him and his painter mate use these ... Order through me only...on sale in u.k from April.
The @Rossi46 neck brace

Already made one. Here's the MK1 rossibrace. Just look how happy I am wearing it.
image.jpeg

What do you reckon?

Already made one. Here's the MK1 rossibrace. Just look how happy I am wearing it.
View attachment 9740
What do you reckon?
I was the first to say you would be the first millionaire plasterer with the Rossi plastering tool range thinking now 2 or 3 million £££££££££££££
Even the name is starting to sound good

Rossi plastering Tools
For the trade , made by the trade
In the U.K

View attachment 9740
What do you reckon?

I knew a guy from school who had to wear something like this. Bolts attached to his skull and spine. He got his arms, legs,ankles,wrists and kneck broke in a punishment beating in Belfast. His crime was he burnt a local IRA mans car. Poor fcuker is still f**k*d a decade later

I knew a guy from school who had to wear something like this. Bolts attached to his skull and spine. He got his arms, legs,ankles,wrists and kneck broke in a punishment beating in Belfast. His crime was he burnt a local IRA mans car. Poor fcuker is still f**k*d a decade later
That's gotta hurt!! :eek:

He will think b4 he burns another car. :hueco::hueco:

lol I remember when those neck braces were talked about on here... probably solving a problem that does not exist :D

Status
Not open for further replies.