How long you booked up for???

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes had that before some peeps don't give a fook
I cover myself & double book ! but I don't advice
it backfired on me last year
I was run ragged juggling work
Hahaha im on the opinion now that until I've either put a board up or started plastering they can always pull out,in a way it's good to hear that I ain't the only one who comes across this problem

Which one of your profiles will turn up though (y)
Hey forgot to say thanks for the dumb rating you gave me yesterday...I forgot which thread it was on but PRESUMED it was a thumb error.
image.jpg

I have questions about the speed skim but I have read a few threads and I'm sort of worried that it will open a can of worms and get myself a load of abuse
Start a new thread about it it's the best trowel out there imo

I've been waiting my whole plastering carrear for a nice plasterboarded room like that...

You get it and you put the smallest poxy single ceiling on its own and newt else and use a bloody speed skim at that!...

I've got some sticky tape at mo its called a staple at top and at bottom grrrrrrr
Bloody chancer!!!!!:whistle:

I've been waiting my whole plastering carrear for a nice plasterboarded room like that...

You get it and you put the smallest poxy single ceiling on its own and newt else and use a bloody speed skim at that!...

I've got some sticky tape at mo its called a staple at top and at bottom grrrrrrr
Bloody chancer!!!!!:whistle:
Two coats as well..

Not like some of the one mix two coat chancers on here lately
:sisi:

Zombie

Do they teach one coat on the NvQ course @Loden ?

Just so I know if I have to undo any bad habits like

Do they teach one coat on the NvQ course @Loden ?

Just so I know if I have to undo any bad habits like

Its all universal one coat and then sponge it up.....is that wrong?:numberone: All fresh mix, I keep asking the tutor for ways to speed the sets up to see if he'll mention dirty water or two coats out of one mix but he won't tell me and made me wear a cowboy hat he has the other day(y)

I bet if there was 2 rooms like that side by side and I walked in 1 and knocked a small builders bucket up first and dubbed all the joints and beads out first and then put a decent 1 coat knowbody would tell the difference!!!!

I bet if there was 2 rooms like that side by side and I walked in 1 and knocked a small builders bucket up first and dubbed all the joints and beads out first and then put a decent 1 coat knowbody would tell the difference!!!!
:boxeador:

Obviously being a teacher I would presume health and safety eye protection is taught to your students ?
Mr puddove
I love how on college websites there is always a lad plastering a ceiling wearing a hard hat.....must be some heavy plaster that is going to bash your head in if it falls off.

I love how on college websites there is always a lad plastering a ceiling wearing a hard hat.....must be some heavy plaster that is going to bash your head in if it falls off.
Even better when I was doing the site work they make you wear a hard hat inside a flat while plastering the ceilings along with gloves glasses glad I'm away from that now

Status
Not open for further replies.