How long you booked up for???

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

basset

So abit bored watching the footy and have seen a post or maybe more about how much work people have and it got me wondering!

I work in domestics only and occasionally have another guy working for me as I find people don't want to wait 4-6 weeks to have a room skimmed as they normally have already stripped the wallpaper etc. And would rather sub it out and make abit than lose the job altogether.

So I was wondering how far are you guys generally booked up for?

I personally tend to be booked up for about 1-2 months in advance. Sometimes a little more when the rendering starts again but I only do small sand and cement jobs.

Booked up till beginning of may

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hardon material on the west coast of Ireland!

I'm finishing up a job this week sometime then have to float another garage and that's it :( Nothing booked in.

I just had a women cancel two weeks wor

Yeah it's good, loads to see! The queue for the 16th chapel is crazy so missed that.
I might try the 15th then?......boom boom

Al get me coat

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Hardon material on the west coast of Ireland!

I'm finishing up a job this week sometime then have to float another garage and that's it :( Nothing booked in.
Something always comes up, domestic is comes and goes, when you got nothing on then you book 1 job in then another 10 follows on a short notice

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I only book up to about 4 weeks in advance. I'm booked till middle of feb just now but with a nice big extension happening in mid/end of March. Should pick up bits and pieces inbetween to keep ticking over

I not even sure tomorrow's customer will even open the door

They told me to start after Jeremy Kyle finishes

I got to many holidays this year so I got no choice but to chase the work!
Gonna try for a little one at some point so I thought I'd get them in now before its to late!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't do any contract works since last summer so pure domestics this yr...

Worked everyday there abouts since returning on 4th Jan..just seem to trickle a week or so in front bit unnerving as previously used to have min 4wks up to around 12wks and with subby any other work out...

At this minute I've got 1 ceiling in tomorrow and that's it...however got a couple of jobs that I'm lined up to look at for a new builder etc tom and Tues and few other bits could mean by Wednesday around 6 weeks in...

Never know if its beans on toast on Friday or taking wife and kids out for tea talk about constant emotional rollercoaster!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.