How long do you give it

Am a plastering wizard a true thoroughbred bred to plaster from an early age, I skimmed a full room when I was 7 and for Christmas that year I asked for a Refina mega mixer.

These mere mortal customers don't deserve this level of craftsmanship is my attitude on this.
FFE760DD-7FCD-4ECE-BDDB-1310D6C1E47F.gif

by Time he’s text you he could of transferred the money over playing games I’d say put a wheel clamp on his car and send him a text saying you’ll remove it when money is transferred. Then when he pays and wants it removed just say il do it tonight but I’m just having a meal with the wife but I will do it at some point this week :LOL:

No I'm still waiting mate, got hit with a sob story on how his mortgage company have taken money on the wrong date. Assured me he will have money tommorow. Totally full of crap.

I've told him I've lost interest with the excuses and he has got till tommorow to pay me or am coming back to blow the whole room with a scraper

Things could definitely get interesting tommorow.

No I'm still waiting mate, got hit with a sob story on how his mortgage company have taken money on the wrong date. Assured me he will have money tommorow. Totally full of crap.

I've told him I've lost interest with the excuses and he has got till tommorow to pay me or am coming back to blow the whole room with a scraper

That's s**t mate ! Hope you get it sorted out financially

It's always dodgy tradesmen builders etc,
Some customers or the biggest cowboys out,
You've got bills to pay the same as him,
He shouldn't be having the work done if he hasn't got enough set aside for a mortgage payment,
Good luck with it

Fail. You're not going anywhere with a scraper so now you're just a big lot of hot air.

Far better to ring him day and night, always sounding hopeful.

Did you get paid?
I've got one trying my patience now finished today but no mention of payment £7,000, don't think we should have to ask at all,
I have payment waiting for any one works for me if not I wouldn't have the work done.
Surely you're planning on sending an invoice, that is asking for payment? I wouldn't have 7k payment sat waiting for a tradesman

Surely you're planning on sending an invoice, that is asking for payment? I wouldn't have 7k payment sat waiting for a tradesman
Yes invoice sent and received as always, but no mention of payment,
thank you very much lovely job but no talk of payment pisses me off,
I'd say, thank you great job let me sort your money for you, as most of my customers do,
I would have payment in place and waiting
Must just be the way I'm brought up

I'd say, thank you great job let me sort your money for you, as most of my customers do,

know 100% what you mean. Most people say thanks and pay. It’s the weirdest and most annoying feeling when you leave a job without payment. So f**k**g rude not to even mention it.

I can’t even imagine not paying someone who does work for me. Id be expecting them to say where the fucks my money.

know 100% what you mean. Most people say thanks and pay. It’s the weirdest and most annoying feeling when you leave a job without payment. So f**k**g rude not to even mention it.

I can’t even imagine not paying someone who does work for me. Id be expecting them to say where the fucks my money.
Exactly bang on, but then you're made to feel rude and unprofessional by asking but what the f*** are you meant to do just wait for them

Exactly bang on, but then you're made to feel rude and unprofessional by asking but what the f*** are you meant to do just wait for them

the standard wait for an invoice to be paid is 30 days. your clients may have to take the invoice to their building society to receive the payment. you have to give people time .

Done a full room after work, customer was begging for it to be done, finished about half 7, he come round said all was good and he would bank transfer me the money that night. Nothing comes across that night.

Text on Thursday asking what happened to the bank transfer, got told yes, only to be hit with is it OK if I pay you in cash tonight? I said yes, got a text that night saying he's stuck in Blackpool and won't be home tonight, he will sort me out Friday.

Friday comes, I ask about 11 if he's OK if I come get the cash off him instead, he said yes, Friday night comes and he has gone out for a meal with his wife and wont be back till late can he see me in the morning.

Text him about an hour ago, and he's out for an anniversary.

Real question here is - how long before I go back and hack it off or do I give him more time
Ring him tomorrow, say ur be round Saturday morning and u ain’t leaving till u get paid , and that you can do it the easy way or the hard way , but u will get paid one way or another!!!!

Ring him tomorrow, say ur be round Saturday morning and u ain’t leaving till u get paid , and that you can do it the easy way or the hard way , but u will get paid one way or another!!!!

hmm gotta go all the way with that one as if you’re bluffing you’ll never get paid

f**k standard, all my jobs excited 5k I'm not willing to wait for private jobs, I'll have to make myself more clear to them,
Just brought a new kitchen I need to take a leaf out of there book,
Screenshot_20191017_231539_com.google.android.gm.jpg

Agree with the way your brought up , but some people are ignorant ! I always try and bring up the question of payment the day before finishing or the last face to face . Tell them you'll be finished then and discuss payment. Cuts out all the ambiguity.

I don't know why you didn't ask for your money on the day. As soon as you left with out mentioning it he thought he could long you out.

Id be knocking on his door every day, failing that threaten court action in writing.

No one wants a ccj