Status
Not open for further replies.

Bron Tomlinson

Hey all I'm the new lad who's been on here for a while now! Just like to say thankyou for the warm welcome off you guys! First of all I'm the lad who is from the Wolverhampton area and is looking to start work plastering properly, I'm been in and out of it since I left school and I admit! I love it! I enjoy being hands on and just love the trade in general. But sadly for me I've been working with people who haven't really taught me and just want me to do all the hard bits, I really don't mind that as long as I'm learning but my first boss I was with for 2 years on £15 a day and he didn't teach me one this and it's abit disheartening really But I absolutely love the trade it's great I love be here there and everywhere! Working away and working long hours I close being busy! So I was just wondering if any of you guys need a young lad who wants to learn the trade properly and do the job properly? Apprenticeship or through a company? I'm 19 and from the Wolverhampton area.. My contact number is 07802627739 really hope to hear from you guys thankyou again

If his works as good as his post someone's got a rare one here. He needs a chance asap!
Bron go online find your local spreads on review sites and Google ring them offer a day for free to show what your like.
If your good they won't let you go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.