Hello :-)

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha obviously not plaster, buying handles for my daughters wardrobes, have you been googling or do you know the area really? lol

haha obviously not plaster, buying handles for my daughters wardrobes, have you been googling or do you know the area really? lol

Google earth :RpS_blushing:
:RpS_biggrin:

Well what I want to know is what were these plasterers in b&q talking about that made a female accountant want to join a plasterers forum lol :RpS_biggrin:
Oh & what did they look like they might be on here!

Or as A.E. said:

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources"

Is that just some random quote you've picked up off the net? or is it an educated dig? If so I would love you to explain it? I do so like a good laugh at the illiterate T***s on here who think that a plasterer with an education deserves to be ridiculed.

Rock the f**k on!

Google earth :RpS_blushing:
:RpS_biggrin:

Well what I want to know is what were these plasterers in b&q talking about that made a female accountant want to join a plasterers forum lol :RpS_biggrin:
Oh & what did they look like they might be on here!

Bet one of them was Peter Peterson, inspector nailswater:RpS_lol:

Is that just some random quote you've picked up off the net? or is it an educated dig? If so I would love you to explain it? I do so like a good laugh at the illiterate T***s on here who think that a plasterer with an education deserves to be ridiculed.

Rock the f**k on!
what's up bb you sound a tad ruffled???:confused:

Rock the f**k on!

Mr sensitive strikes again.:rolleyes)

Rock the f**k on!

It was Einstein............ every thicko on here knew that xxxx

Sulk on:rolleyes)

Nothings up guys,

I just say it like it is, no need to f**k about spouting random quotes without explaining them; that is if you can ?:RpS_biggrin:
I figure better to get it off your chest rather than keep it bottled up.
As for the sensitive s**t, well why not? I am sure your all hard b*****ds arn't you? are you sure? never shed a tear? been upset at something said to you or about you?
Well if that,s the case I sure wouldn't give you the time of day I have better more positive things to share my love with. Peace

Rock on !

Nothings up guys,

I just say it like it is, no need to f**k about spouting random quotes without explaining them; that is if you can ?:RpS_biggrin:
As for the sensitive s**t, well why not? I am sure your all hard b*****ds arn't you? are you sure? never shed a tear? been upset at something said to you or about you?
Well if that,s the case I sure wouldn't give you the time of day I have better more positive things to share my love with. Peace

Rock on !

You're gonna have to go on the list I'm afraid. :RpS_thumbdn:

I cant take anymore you gits...:RpS_lol:

I am off to bed, but will back..........have a good one and thanks for the entertainment it keeps me going.

WUN, good to see some pics of works in progress with that wallcrete if poss? perhaps a sticky?

Rock on !

Nothings up guys,

Rock on !

Come on bb wind yer neck in, I dont think were hard bastards, and yes I have shed tears and been upset.... But not for somthing on the forum FFs, tears of laughter only on this forum for me!!!

I cant take anymore you gits...:RpS_lol:

I am off to bed, but will back..........have a good one and thanks for the entertainment it keeps me going.

WUN, good to see some pics of works in progress with that wallcrete if poss? perhaps a sticky?

Rock on !

Have a look in my albums dude

Rock the f**k on!

Did that rattle ones' cage a liddle bit den? Good! :RpS_thumbsup:

hi Nisus :) Peppa by all means just not the pig bit after it :RpS_thumbup:

Bubbles, thats so funny!!! made me LOL!! the two guys that i was stood behind in B n Q were talking about this place, and the curiosity got the better of me being a woman :RpS_blushing: u know the rest.

welcome pip, whats an accountant want with a trade card?

are thee from up north propper like or down a little, by eck i take it thee has a whippet and flat cap like a good norvern lass :RpS_lol:

are thee from up north propper like or down a little, by eck i take it thee has a whippet and flat cap like a good norvern lass :RpS_lol:
are the from up north propper = is tha from up north aww darn salf?
by eck i take it thee has a whippet and a flat cap good northern lass = ayup a teck it (but less of the T) thas a wippit an a flat cap love?

monster doesnt your las talk with a yorkshire twang?

are the from up north propper = is tha from up north aww darn salf?
by eck i take it thee has a whippet and a flat cap good northern lass = ayup a teck it (but less of the T) thas a wippit an a flat cap love?

monster doesnt your las talk with a yorkshire twang?

well thank you nps for the education in northern dialect i stand corrected wot wot,:RpS_lol: they should have put a wall up to keep the riff raff out till they learned how to speak proper like init :RpS_thumbsup:

Thanks NPS:RpS_thumbup:

oh my havent you all been busy on this thread in my absense haha!! you all stayed up well late after me!! love how u all think i am a whippet n wellies girl mwahahahaha!! we speak properly in yorkshire you know, we even have breadcakes and patties!! :RpS_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.