Hello :-)

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks NPS:RpS_thumbup:

oh my havent you all been busy on this thread in my absense haha!! you all stayed up well late after me!! love how u all think i am a whippet n wellies girl mwahahahaha!! we speak properly in yorkshire you know, we even have breadcakes and patties!! :RpS_lol:
we speak proper English,,, lol just read the bible :RpS_wink: thee thou an all that

well thank you nps for the education in northern dialect i stand corrected wot wot,:RpS_lol: they should have put a wall up to keep the riff raff out till they learned how to speak proper like init :RpS_thumbsup:
they did but it fell down in places and to think it took adrain years to build

pip dunt worry las your in good hands up here! the southern moneys would s**t their selves anyway!! like i said there more french 'spit spit' than English :RpS_wink:

maybe i can help him to make up for upsetting him, i still have a potters wheel in the loft lol!!

well thank you nps for the education in northern dialect i stand corrected wot wot,:RpS_lol: they should have put a wall up to keep the riff raff out till they learned how to speak proper like init :RpS_thumbsup:

I think your a closet northerner sheldon.........Im sure ive seen you on TV in other programmes and im sure you,ve played northern parts...........you look like micky........from about 8.00 minutes in..............Fireman
Episode 1 - YouTube

Oops..........nearly forgot....alreet pippa, welcome am keef............:RpS_thumbup:

Hey Keef :RpS_thumbup: thanks for the welcome :RpS_biggrin: loving your profile pic!! one of my favourite people is our Lemon :RpS_thumbsup:

Hey Keef :RpS_thumbup: thanks for the welcome :RpS_biggrin: loving your profile pic!! one of my favourite people is our Lemon :RpS_thumbsup:

are u as bang tidy as my holly n fern...........:RpS_thumbup:

Hi Lucius x :RpS_thumbup:

NPS....... you will find plenty of fern in the gardening section
:RpS_thumbsup:
Arty Boy ......... what a question............ do you want your back doors smashing in or what? :flapper:

Arty Boy ......... what a question............ do you want your back doors smashing in or what? :flapper:
and with sig like that i think she/he means it

NPS :RpS_thumbsup: omg haha, love how you know what my sig was about, can tell you are from the north, haha!! and i am female by the way and she does mean it, more than one way to skin a cat they say LOL!!!

Bright spark, get in! :RpS_thumbup: someone who understands the language :)

with that smiley flapper you've got there you can muff my arse anytime........you dont mind rusty bumholes do you........:RpS_wink:

Hi, Pippa, I am coming to say hello to you. I am Peter who is a sales manager in one steel strips company in China. Hope we could be friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.