Hello :-)

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Peter, i see you are very busy on here. but usually when we are all in bed. I live in england, i usually have pink stars but someone has stolen them overight and i am really upset about it! seen as you have been in every thread will you please let me know if you see them on your travels, i would really like them back :RpS_thumbup:

DannyMac Hi!!

i didnt know there were any other forums so no just this one, this is enough to keep me entertained, although i should probably be wearing rigger boots and have a trowel and hawk in my hand, the closest i get to that is a spatular and a frying pan :RpS_wink: i did frequent winmx when it was on the go (peer to peer sharing, music and films, pics) and i use to be on the admin side for all of the chat forums. I must say though this one is like a maze lol, so still finding everyones nooks and cranny's :RpS_thumbup:

:RpS_lol: oh my days!!! lmfao this early too haha! how do you like your eggs in the morning??? :flapper:

DannyMac Hi!!

i didnt know there were any other forums so no just this one, this is enough to keep me entertained, although i should probably be wearing rigger boots and have a trowel and hawk in my hand, the closest i get to that is a spatular and a frying pan :RpS_wink: i did frequent winmx when it was on the go (peer to peer sharing, music and films, pics) and i use to be on the admin side for all of the chat forums. I must say though this one is like a maze lol, so still finding everyones nooks and cranny's :RpS_thumbup:
thought you was a northerner?

a red hawk??? i was on about the word hawk!! its a handboard!!!

whats all this nipps??

Status
Not open for further replies.