have you changed your views on brexit

Members online

hector

well i voted to remain in europe, and to say i was shocked by the referendum result would be an understatement,
i have not changed my views, i would still vote remain in europe,.......

well i voted to remain in europe, and to say i was shocked by the referendum result would be an understatement,

No voted leave and would vote leave again....still yet to speak in person to anyone that voted remain dont know if thats a regional thing or people i mix with

I voted to remain, do you really think that we are going to have any say, in how the UK is going to be run when we leave the EU.
Once we leave they are going to build a new hospital every week with the money they will save, well that's what they did said.

I voted to leave . Still want to leave. Though by easter I here we will have to eat our own children and pet if we haven't died from covid . Then there is gonna be a wave of flesh eating zombies roaming uk.

Have a good xmas @hector

Thanks for the heads up, John.

Was this on the TV news?

If it was then it must be 100% true, and I'll totally believe it.

However, it's far too cheery & uplifting for one of Hector's threads, so please bear that in mind next time (y)

No voted leave and would vote leave again....still yet to speak in person to anyone that voted remain dont know if thats a regional thing or people i mix with

True that.

I think it was closer to 7 to 3.

70% leave.
Also there was a sway of people and votes in that last week running up to poll day that changed their mind (to remain) solely based on the government scaring them to change sides.

I still say to this day, the government should have asked the question and then stay impartial.

True that.

I think it was closer to 7 to 3.

70% leave.
Also there was a sway of people and votes in that last week running up to poll day that changed their mind (to remain) solely based on the government scaring them to change sides.

I still say to this day, the government should have asked the question and then stay impartial.

The illusionists' curtain slipped badly, did it not?

Voted leave and would do so every time.
Absolutely hate the sneaky way the EU was brought into existence. A common market seems a reasonable idea, trying to essentially turn the whole of Europe into one nation stinks IMO.
There are at least a few other countries closely watching how our leaving goes that might follow suit.

Voted leave and would do so every time.
Absolutely hate the sneaky way the EU was brought into existence. A common market seems a reasonable idea, trying to essentially turn the whole of Europe into one nation stinks IMO.
There are at least a few other countries closely watching how our leaving goes that might follow suit.
Says the empire worshipping little boat man

You mix with people ? Thanks

I met many and am friends with quite a few Europeans who are good people with differing views on brexit. My problem is with the eurocrats running the superstate to the detriment of many people all over Europe. And thier arrogant power hungry lies to grow thier project at any cost !
The common market was a good idea and should have remained at that level. But it's obvious they have grander plans to compete militarily, financially and ruthlessly as other super powers on the world stage. Which is not beneficial UK plc imo.
Love Europe and it's people mostly. But hate the eu.

Typical taffy xc

Typical lefty brainwashed 2hat ! :tanguero:

Screenshot_20201219-174437.png

I voted to leave . Still want to leave. Though by easter I here we will have to eat our own children and pet if we haven't died from covid . Then there is gonna be a wave of flesh eating zombies roaming uk.

Have a good xmas @hector
already zombies roaming UK......better known as lefties

Leave
F@£k em
Stop sending money to Africa too
That’s the Christmas spirit
humbug
Santa Claus Christmas GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals
True that I'd happily send fly squatters over rather than cash! That seems to be there biggest problem in Africa every add you see on TV there's a load of flys shitting on a black babies forehead at least get the poor kid some fly spray! Ffs

Voted leave wasn’t bothered either way , life moves on mate and things change fast , just look at all the coal mines closed down in the eighties, same is happening now mate history in the making

Voted leave wasn’t bothered either way , life moves on mate and things change fast , just look at all the coal mines closed down in the eighties, same is happening now mate history in the making
Leave or remain nothing much will change. Becouse we are only numbers. And the people that run this country only one thing on ther mind lining ther own pocket!

True that I'd happily send fly squatters over rather than cash! That seems to be there biggest problem in Africa every add you see on TV there's a load of flys shitting on a black babies forehead at least get the poor kid some fly spray! Ffs
In all fairness I came across one African who was married the wedding ring was around his waist though