Hall & stairs

Members online

I’m just about to go in and start my staircase. A load of dust sheeting first though. OR I could sit in the van and take a bottle of paracetamol

of course dear ,no problem at all, all you have to do is ask, as you take apart part of the scaffold so they can get by, then you say mind you dont bump your head which they usually do, then you have to wait untill they come out the toilet ,all the time your handboard of skim which you were just about to put on is going off, then they come out and usually bang there head again, oh dear are you okay you ask try to show some concern at this point, sorry to bother you again they say no probs, then she says little johnny wants to go now just as you have put the scaffold back up and you are up there,...but no probs because little johnny can squeeze under she says, oh goodo but little johnny gets a soaking from you as he comes back down just as you are washing your handboard and trowel,
Always the case with them.
I did one last week they stayed upstairs with the dog.

Only a wee job
6339B245-817D-41AD-A9BA-4D02491494C2.jpeg
46BF2DD1-F50B-4637-AD12-B3C0E5458A4C.jpeg

I took it off. It’s the polystyrene s**t. Yeah the mixer is going great. Very happy with it. The battery is excellent

Started one yesterday. No windows to let some air in, kids up and down, tight, hot, can’t breathe, must be 40c in here. Be my last one for another year.

I finished one yesterday as well.for a old couple tbf they were. Good .but you have to allow a lot longer to do the job. I've never had so many small bits to do. And to make things worse it was all pine doors and skirtings,arcs, ect , that hadn't been done proply, all rough . You wipe the sponge over something , you've got pink stains. And he gave me a kite.
I got given a kite on a job!! Thought to myself this has to be the most random tip ever that has never happened to anyone else! Lol!!

Had loads of fun flying it with my nieces in tatton park!

If you do a HSL and use dust sheets instead of carpet protector. You're a special type of c**t. Price in a roll or 2 and allow an hour to put it down. f**k dust sheets up and down everyday or customer tripping down the stairs.
Every day? How long it take to do a hall stairs and landing?! Price in a roll or 2 and use dustsheets anyway is the smart man's way

I would say majority will not take a radiator off,it looks s**t unless they buy a cover.
No chance I would take it off,insurance don't cover it.
Didn't say I'd take it off, but I wouldn't do the job if it was on. You can see there's paper still behind there and your aren't going to get that off very far back.
Bodger's everywhere

Didn't say I'd take it off, but I wouldn't do the job if it was on. You can see there's paper still behind there and your aren't going to get that off very far back.
Bodger's everywhere

The customer may be a Bodger. That’s their lookout. I’ve vastly improved that hall and staircase. One poxy radiator isn’t going to have an impact on the job.

Well I would consider myself very fortunate if you can refuse jobs because a rad is left on.
Its up to customer, you can only advise them to take it off.
I do the same donzo,I offer them the chance,I tell a plumber will charge about £25 to whack off then £25 to put back on,i aint touching a radiator and if they not willing to pay that I don't lose sleep over it.wouldnt Cross my mind to turn down a job because a rad is left on hahaha this place cracks me up