Half time.

Members online

Casper

Private Member
What’s the score with it? Anyone got experience of it? Good, bad ? Got some to try on a wall tomorrow

It does work. But be careful how much you put in, especially if only mixing a small amount of plaster. Went solid half way through mixing with me before!

Bloke on Amazon reckons he skimmed a ceiling in an hour with a sachet and a bag of multi.

This ha ha
Screenshot_20210525-210156_Chrome.jpg

I’ve go a small wall to do so I don’t want to be writing off a half day. I’ll Chuck extra half time in the mix

I’ve go a small wall to do so I don’t want to be writing off a half day. I’ll Chuck extra half time in the mix
Pointless, your not taking half a day to skim a small wall. Although knowing you you've probably drove 200 miles to get to it so that 20/30 minutes less settling time gives you the time to enjoy your prawn sandwiches.

Pointless, your not taking half a day to skim a small wall. Although knowing you you've probably drove 200 miles to get to it so that 20/30 minutes less settling time gives you the time to enjoy your prawn sandwiches.
Not just any prawn sandwiches.

It’s good I think especially if you lay with same gear you’ll get it finished on the hour no problem

Gear on then first flatten 35 minutes second 45 minutes cross trowel 55 minutes
60 minutes that’s it done

I’ve used it a lot to save time on the last mix when I want to beat the traffic etc.
Like Vince says and you won’t go wrong, I find that you still have the same time to first and second coat using the same gear but it goes bang and sets just when you want it too.
Extra time on the other hand used it once on a big ceiling........ never again took about 4.5 hours til last swipe FFS.