Funny phone call

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long have you been plastering Luke ?? if your confident do the job, if not dont... if your not confident in doing the job properly, you wont get paid.. if you are, it looks like a decent job.. yes the bloke does sound a nob, but he may have been watching Dom..lol

sounds like you missed out on a nice little earner. his idea of perfect would just be decent finish when painted. i.e not done with a nela. like everyone has said hes probably seen a few tv shows and spoken to a few lads in the boozer and is just wary of hiring a slop jockey. you should have been more confident, luke. this life ain't a dress rehearsal, mate. no wonder youre going through a quiet period

Last edited:
almost all customers say they are looking for a perfect job which is not strange, it would be strange if he rang ya and said i want a proper macca job shite all over the windows and doors, floor soaking wet and under at least an inch of dropped plaster and dont bother cutting out any sockets

something wrong with that @scottie5

Nothing at all Jace complete accidental fat finger syndrome. Danny needs to remove this accursed dislike button as it licks balls.
Im giving you a likes and a thanks to even the score.

Last edited by a moderator:
haha i was mucking about you pair of clown shoes @scottie5

honestly though i though you hated me and diddnt want to be my friend anymore and i wassnt invited to your birthday party anymore because of that

haha i was mucking about you pair of clown shoes @scottie5

honestly though i though you hated me and diddnt want to be my friend anymore and i wassnt invited to your birthday party anymore because of that

How could I ever fall out with you chicken you complete me.
That said something has to be done about the dislike button I accidentally disliked a post by my mate craig earlier you've no idea how dangerous that coule be with his specific skills set.

How could I ever fall out with you chicken you complete me.
That said something has to be done about the dislike button I accidentally disliked a post by my mate craig earlier you've no idea how dangerous that coule be with his specific skills set.
images

Or it might be a guy who's been warned about course plasterers? I always advise anyone to ask: how long has the plasterer been trading / where he served apprenticeship / domestic and commercial references. Pity more customers didn't do this because it sorts the wheat from the chat.

Yes Yes Yes and Yes....am I any good? Those questions mean nothing...got to see the spread in action.

Status
Not open for further replies.