Free tools

if they can't be bothered to look for whats on the trolley and bill me for what they can only be bothered to scan that's their problem,i am sure we are all standing there saying, or you missed that and have not scanned this, would not happen in selcos well switched on in there, glass houses and stones i think.

if they can't be bothered to look for whats on the trolley and bill me for what they can only be bothered to scan that's their problem,i am sure we are all standing there saying, or you missed that and have not scanned this, would not happen in selcos well switched on in there, glass houses and stones i think.
Bullshit your a thief! Criminal offence what's your area?

Ye man ! I see it as my own loyalty scheme., with added buzz :ROFLMAO:

What merchant and what area are you please send me your details

Screenshot_20190907-221847.png

You don't know when you're been played with you wet f**k**g lettuce :ROFLMAO: your the biggest gimp on here ya been on 2 minutes and crammed more shite in than most do in 5 years but entertaining nevertheless:burlas:
Oh no, I get the game alright. You just can't handle the fact that im better than it than you ! Dick breath.