Flinnyman vs the skimming machine

Come on the Hero... You must be able to do better than that.

I think you should change your name to Zeus - King of the spreads
I was wondering how you would try to get out of the challenge and it's by getting personal :) save it pal like I've said I will beat the machines you sell all day long are you chickening out after your confident challenge yesterday?

I was wondering how you would try to get out of the challenge and it's by getting personal :) save it pal like I've said I will beat the machines you sell all day long are you chickening out after your confident challenge yesterday?

You really do talk a copious amount of rubbish don't you! You have got personal by attempting to insult my knowledge of the industry and products. I also haven't backed out....

You really do talk a copious amount of rubbish don't you! You have got personal by attempting to insult my knowledge of the industry and products. I also haven't backed out....
Believe me I haven't attempted if I wanted to to I would :) your knowledge of machines I can't question the same as my knowledge of plaster and applying it you can't question.

Believe me I haven't attempted if I wanted to to I would :) your knowledge of machines I can't question the same as my knowledge of plaster and applying it you can't question.

I don't question it. I think everyone involved in the industry knows their own thing and knows about the products they use or sell - if they don't, they are pretty rubbish at their job

Who's offering to use the machine. Flynnyman fighting his corner but I can't see many challenges

Sold it as it was ten years old. Am on the look out for a diesel machine and a airless sprayer if I stay at the plastering.
There's a swing airless up for sale for 1900euros in Poland, probably worth the 250 carriage charge to have it

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Come on the Hero... You must be able to do better than that.

I think you should change your name to Zeus - King of the spreads
I've sorted it...for the man Team we have
@flynnyman aka
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images(2).png

For Machine Team we have
#Team Rhino
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images(15).jpg

A simple continuos mixer might be useful for skimming, the young lad with us is off his head. Don't let them get to you Flynny, a good plasterer can cover a lot of area, a lot of so called skimmers not so much!

Thing is there is so many variables doing this. No matter who wins there will always be an argument as to why. Just look at the mp75 video. Looks fast as f**k. But then you realise the hand applied spreads are bordering on disabled and the mp75 was nowhere near finished.
Doing the skim on a big straight is all well and good apart from you rarely get 100m long walls. Ceilings are a big part of why spraying skim isn't great. And I disagree with the spraying in one pass. It should have to be sprayed in 2. Otherwise that's like the hand applied being one passed and sponged

Thing is there is so many variables doing this. No matter who wins there will always be an argument as to why. Just look at the mp75 video. Looks fast as f**k. But then you realise the hand applied spreads are bordering on disabled and the mp75 was nowhere near finished.
Doing the skim on a big straight is all well and good apart from you rarely get 100m long walls. Ceilings are a big part of why spraying skim isn't great. And I disagree with the spraying in one pass. It should have to be sprayed in 2. Otherwise that's like the hand applied being one passed and sponged
according to Ryan coz it's sprayed thicker it doesn't need two coats :)

Get an aircraft hanger linedup as i feel like getting drunk and taking some of you lot to school talk is cheap as they say. All well and good being fast but clean and tidy at the same time without dropping hardly anything on the floor!? Idbe up for that and show some of you how plastering can be fast but also clean and tidy and not go home caked in shite

Get an aircraft hanger linedup as i feel like getting drunk and taking some of you lot to school talk is cheap as they say. All well and good being fast but clean and tidy at the same time without dropping hardly anything on the floor!? Idbe up for that and show some of you how plastering can be fast but also clean and tidy and not go home caked in shite
Shhhhhhhh your gonna f**k my plan up :)