Flinnyman vs the skimming machine

And that doesn't mean how shiney it is ;) maybe a few of the other trowel and tool makers might want to get on board :) but be warned if you choose the wrong side it could be the end lol we have all the tools available with two of each and it's up to yourself if you want to use them?

Shiny s for them who lost it and tried to make it right by going over and over again. Now is the time to remind Ryan about that trowel:D

Knauff is near Grimsby I bet they would set it up..but would they let you use multifinish either way like dansouth says Danny as the presenter the rest of us could buy tickets to fund it then any money left put in the kitty for TPF piss up after.

Knauff is near Grimsby I bet they would set it up..but would they let you use multifinish either way like dansouth says Danny as the presenter the rest of us could buy tickets to fund it then any money left put in the kitty for TPF piss up after.
I doubt McDonald's would let kfc have an eating competition in one of their stores.

Not really its said on many occasions a machine will replace a man but it's not doing that if you still need to pay a man. So what do you suggest? This originally started about spraying multie then went on to say it's faster so what's the race about? I've said I would beat it hands down and I guarantee a two and one would like embarrass the machine I thought I was giving the machine a chance by having one spread and a lab I would be happy for a one on one. This is not about me saying I'm fast as f**k or the best out there coz I'm not but I am good enough to beat any machine spraying multie :)
Id say let Ryan choose his team and then you choose you're team. Then decide how it will be judged.

I think we should put names of current consistent members in a hat. The name drawn gets to use one of there site jobs as the 'venue'.
Let's be honest either flynny or the machine won't leave a bad job, we can find the winner and a time served member gets to benefit from it aswell as they will earn the money.
We could set a kitty up to pay for expenses for the man and machine sides, I'd be happy to contribute a m2 worth [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we should put names of current consistent members in a hat. The name drawn gets to use one of there site jobs as the 'venue'.
Let's be honest either flynny or the machine won't leave a bad job, we can find the winner and a time served member gets to benefit from it aswell as they will earn the money.
We could set a kitty up to pay for expenses for the man and machine sides, I'd be happy to contribute a m2 worth [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not a bad idea if the right job existed it could work :) but both rooms have to be identical

Id say let Ryan choose his team and then you choose you're team. Then decide how it will be judged.
Makes sense he is probably on the prowl for a seven foot athlete lol what do we all think as in regards numbers ie one on one or more?

That would great could see the banner now you growling at a machine the tried and tested verses the unproven, we need a date plastering one stop shop flynnyman is already winning the pre Match hype, its looking like rocky 4 flynnyman as the short arse, stallone v Ivan Drago
Good point I'm only a short arse and I'm 44, about 13 stone. We could have a pre press meeting with me growling at the machine lol

That would great could see the banner now you growling at a machine the tried and tested verses the unproven, we need a date plastering one stop shop flynnyman is already winning the pre Match hype, its looking like rocky 4 flynnyman as the short arse, stallone v Ivan Drago
I was thinking mcgregor lol

It should also be judged on how hard you've had to work. Fair enough if flynny gets it on quicker and finishes quicker but if once he's done he's absolutely fked and blowing out his arse and the machine guy hasn't broke a sweat then it has to be taking into consideration.

By the way I'm no taking sides here just want to make sure results reflect effort. I don't belive in machines for skimming either.

It should also be judged on how hard you've had to work. Fair enough if flynny gets it on quicker and finishes quicker but if once he's done he's absolutely fked and blowing out his arse and the machine guy hasn't broke a sweat then it has to be taking into consideration.
I recon you would break a sweat spraying let's say 70m then having to turn back.

Looks good but they got your ears wrong :)
image.jpeg

Can I get to pick my labourer off here? Anyone interested?
I don't mind brushing in the angles and cleaning the beads........probably my strongest attributes. Am canny fast if anyone wants a bead and angle comp

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk