First day with Ritmo.

Members online

what chainsaw users where when using the things they use..............like chainsaw's etc
I wear safety specs all the time when pottering about in the garage... since laser eye surgery I feel naked when using power tools

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I would say a G4/ or jet machine are ideal on site work or one off builds where there's plenty of room
If you do renovation/extention works the ritmo is ideal
Saying that I've just done 3 new builds on a site and I used my ritmo L as the material was two 8mm coats so having it a bit slower suited us
Still covering 100m2 a day no problem

Think it is a mini jet. 4kw 3phrase. Not as powerful as a monojet (5.5kw) but more than a Ritmo.

Thanks
Are they a bit more powerful than ritmo but less than g4 ?
There's a brand new ritmo up for sale on fb, someone bought it never used it now up for grabs you might get a cracking deal on it

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
463ba15aef552eaffee3859939e623e4.jpg

Was just reading about that monojet. Says it will spray aggregate up to 7mm.
Is there not a machine that will spray pre mixed sand & cement without going into the diesels??
Surely the monojet would? (Reading the specs at least)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was just reading about that monojet. Says it will spray aggregate up to 7mm.
Is there not a machine that will spray pre mixed sand & cement without going into the diesels??
Surely the monojet would? (Reading the specs at least)

I think Bobby or someone has done it with a ritmo?

Bobby uses ocr.
I'm on about s&c pre mixed in mixer
It has to be pre mixed. As said before if the material can separate from the water then it won't travel consistently down a pipe at pressure. Leave whatever you're planning to use in a bucket and see if the water rises to the top of the mix. If it does it won't spray. It has to be thixotropic.

Last edited:
Thixotropic. I like it!!
Seriously Rossi, thanks for reply, I've asked same question on here and never got a reply, only need a certain sand etc.
So if it's well plasticised it's a goer really. Water only separates from it if it's raw and not mixed well, ie. Around the edges on the spotboard.
What machine are we talking as a minimum requirement then do we reckon??

Yes I've done it a few years back
It does need to be a decent,fairly fine sand with plenty of lime
My mix was 4/1/1 with plenty of feb mix
It's needs to be mixed so it's creamy and the consistency needs to be the same really
I did 120m2 of party walls with it at 8mm
Did you use a certain sand mate