First day with Ritmo.

Members online

J Green, build yourself a mezzanine floor up high in your garage for bead stock, get on to SAS, strike a deal and get stocks of ivory and white in drips, stops and angles, ivory and white covers most bases. If you're rendering all year round you'll save £100's compared to buying as you go.

Had our very first spray with our ritmo today.
Picked it up and has training last Friday.

We were spraying EHI one pass (ish) over matie.

Had a hiccup at start where we weren't giving enough time for mix to come through after adjusting water and almost caused a blockeage.
Luckily Ian from @PFTwales was on the phone and helped us through quickly enough.

We Sprayed 60m2 including set up, the hiccup and clean down in about 4.5hours.

Videos aren't the best but we were more worried about nothing going wrong first time.

Any constructive criticism would be appreciated, if you just want a pick fault for the sake of it without helping then f**k off.

Advice appreciated.
Spraying again early next week.
Then got about 10 jobs booked for April onwards.
We only use Parex and have the ritmo L if this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If u don't mind me asking how much will one of them set me back ?

You want to try a 3 phase or a diesel now you've got a taste for it mate there twice as quick as the ritmos

i did not think there was much difference between the 2 ? ,what do i know, leave that to the experts

With the M330 you can vary the R/S output from 14l/min up-to 24l/min, even faster if required - Rory has experience of slower machines and had the option for the M100 which has the same output as a Ritmo.

If it wasn't the right machine for him, it wouldn't have been advised. Im also confident in saying, he isn't stupid and has experience in using machines - if it wasn't right for him he wouldn't have asked for it and bought it :birra::rock:

Will it be a copy of the ritmo L but blue?:bailando:

For a man with so much machine knowledge you should know the M100 is the equivalent to a Ritmo.

Also, we won't sell 240v machinery and will always stand by that until Sites / Main contractors / public liability insurance are all happy with it