First day with Ritmo.

For a man with so much machine knowledge you should know the M100 is the equivalent to a Ritmo.

Also, we won't sell 240v machinery and will always stand by that until Sites / Main contractors / public liability insurance are all happy with it
Most people who use ritmo's don't work on site I would say
Saying that I'm on a small site tomorrow with one!!!

Mainly work for builders doing full refurbs and one off builds.
Don't touch internal site work as a rule but may look at going into externals if I have to.
Yes same sort of work as us, I am interested as to why you chose that machine and how your finding it on this type of work.

So I've used the machine about 6 times now. Starting to get he hang of it. Got set up and clean up pretty sorted, don't need the sheet guide any more, have phoned Ian a few times in a panic but it's been sorted quick enough.
Worst bit was when we used 2 colours and I forgot to refill water chamber and jammed it with powder. Had to renew rotor and stator after that.
Here's a small job from yesterday. Was only about 18m but thought we just use the machine.
Here's a vid of me spraying, any more tips/ advice appreciated

One thing I still feel like a gimp with is when I'm moving the sprayer while spraying around scaffold tubes or awkward bits, end up spraying everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I've used the machine about 6 times now. Starting to get he hang of it. Got set up and clean up pretty sorted, don't need the sheet guide any more, have phoned Ian a few times in a panic but it's been sorted quick enough.
Worst bit was when we used 2 colours and I forgot to refill water chamber and jammed it with powder. Had to renew rotor and stator after that.
Here's a small job from yesterday. Was only about 18m but thought we just use the machine.

One thing I still feel like a gimp with is when I'm moving the sprayer while spraying around scaffold tubes or awkward bits, end up spraying everything.

Your getting the hang of that pretty well :)

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Your getting the hang of that pretty well :)

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Goggles spraying is a must. I got shot in the eye once from 2 m . That was an a&e job. Fortunately I washed the cement out within 1 minute but the grit scratched my retina quite bad.

Trouble with goggles etc they steam up. Those tight mesh goggles are good i think jainsaw:tarjetaroja: users use them wen there using the things they use