Dot and Dab vs Sand and Cement

Members online

What is better for old crumbly solid wall taken back to brick.

• Dot & Dab

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • SBR Sand & Cement

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • Tanking + Hardwall

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
Ppl are welcome to quote. Have to do a bit more 1st fixing on plumbing electrics but should be good to go by end of month. Need to see how much of this months budget is eaten up by new central heating system but definitely want to get moving with this.

I'm definitely out, plumbers taken the money by the sounds of it
Only joking, good luck (y)

The guy who skimmed my 3 bedrooms and hallway back in September came up from Cornwall and lived with me for a week. Worked 6 days solid with me as his labourer. The firm he worked for wasn't happy as it was very short notice. I paid him above his normal rate and chucked in a refina finishing trowel he loved using as a bonus. Was really hardworking and quality was a done to a very high standard so the bar has been set for anyone else I get in.
That counts me out then

Tbf he can't be that F*****g good if he's willing to live with a customer for a week just to get some wages!!!

I'd rather boil my own F*****g head!!!!
Bit of slave driving I reckon working til 10pm and all that

I might get his other plasterer to skim my house, he can bunk between me and Mrs lodan for a week or two

Sand cement. You knew before you asked.
That’s my quote.
I can’t do it though.
You wouldn’t want me.

Thought for the day.....”are’nt menthol cigarettes a bit of an oxymoron?”

Tbf he can't be that F*****g good if he's willing to live with a customer for a week just to get some wages!!!

I'd rather boil my own F*****g head!!!!

I lived with a mate for a month skimming his house :D was a good laugh :D WOuld have been done quicker but we got tanked up every night :D

Ppl are welcome to quote. Have to do a bit more 1st fixing on plumbing electrics but should be good to go by end of month. Need to see how much of this months budget is eaten up by new central heating system but definitely want to get moving with this.

£6300 and thats average.
most on here will call me a c**t for being cheap.
pm me.

He got a few quid I reckon I reckon he more roehampton really but saying Kingston so he don’t get hit to hard on the price

Norbiton - the poor end of Kingston. What I really want this for is being able bang out my drum and bass without the neighbours attempting to beat me with their rolled up copies of the Sun :)