dont forget

Can tell he's not a proper northern man
Pair of shorts
Wooly hat
Flask of coffee
And man the f**k up I eat - 3 for breakfast with me porridge!

Got to rest the old bones and joints etc.
Well I think if you don't pack winter in 50s you be fuked by 65.Dont get me wrong I respect the work of emergency service but it OK for them to retire at 60.and they expect a plaster construction worker to work till 68! Tell me who going to bring the country back on it feet after covid and brexit the construction industry!! They have no respect for us!!

Well I think if you don't pack winter in 50s you be fuked by 65.Dont get me wrong I respect the work of emergency service but it OK for them to retire at 60.and they expect a plaster construction worker to work till 68! Tell me who going to bring the country back on it feet after covid and brexit the construction industry!! They have no respect for us!!
We are 'but worker ants' that's the way it is and that's how it'll remain, you need to make your own nest and prepare for your own hibernation

Aye. My Mrs in your imagination lol. How’s the hand pump going??
4DCC8CE4-055C-44DC-805C-81D48AFA739D.JPG

I haven't stopped since last Xmas ,

We are 'but worker ants' that's the way it is and that's how it'll remain, you need to make your own nest and prepare for your own hibernation
Yes I get that but don't you think it about time they changed the 19centry way and realise that if we don't bring aprentice in and watch after the experience construction workers it going to be fuked in 10 20 years time way things are going. Thers shortage already. Things must change for the good!! With out construction no Econmy!

Yes I get that but don't you think it about time they changed the 19centry way and realise that if we don't bring aprentice in and watch after the experience construction workers it going to be fuked in 10 20 years time way things are going. Thers shortage already. Things must change for the good!! With out construction no Econmy!
A lot of new build now are done in nice warm warehouses, it's the future.

Every main staircase wall is a f**k**g mess due to poor boarding. It’s really something to see
Boards have to be spot on and that don't happen for the majority of site work , people are postcode blind and buy regardless of quality so that may continue

Worked on some in Clapham , metal stud , still s**t
I lived in Clapham for 24 years , this jobs in crystal palace , brand new build ,six flats , terrible work but we are on d,w 7-3 good enough money , I have a 56 year old trainee

A lot of new build now are done in nice warm warehouses, it's the future.
Yes but who will render the stone houses skim a couple of ceiling build boundary wall. Little jobs like that are going to be around for years to come!

Yes but who will render the stone houses skim a couple of ceiling build boundary wall. Little jobs like that are going to be around for years to come!
me and a couple of lads on the dole. no names.

Don't matter in London they will only be sold to immigrants!! Feel sorry for u cnts your grandparents would be ashamed of you covid be under control if all these parasites get sent home including the Irish!