Back on it

Tinytom

Back on the job tomorrow can’t wait. Had a great Christmas break been my daughters birthday today got on with the mrs in the end so it’s back to work with a smile tomorrow.
What you lot got on this coming week? 2 of my lads started back last Tuesday so I’ll be picking up whatever s**t they left last week

First day back tomorrow too! Actually looking forward to it! Small ceiling skim and coving nice n easy then room skims and boarding for a bit. Would love an extension.

Spent this week clearing out unit, cleaning and organising van, moving into new workshop and quoting some mad and some normal people (y)

First day back tomorrow too! Actually looking forward to it! Small ceiling skim and coving nice n easy then room skims and boarding for a bit. Would love an extension.

Spent this week clearing out unit, cleaning and organising van, moving into new workshop and quoting some mad and some normal people (y)
Your well lazy

Back at it tomorrow myself. Heart broke setting alarm for 6. Don't know what hell I I be sent to tomorrow. I've a feeling il be sent to do ceilings, but I could be wrong. While tight Frost here this last two days so that will be fun in the morning too. Numb toes . Yay

Back at it tomorrow myself. Heart broke setting alarm for 6. Don't know what hell I I be sent to tomorrow. I've a feeling il be sent to do ceilings, but I could be wrong. While tight Frost here this last two days so that will be fun in the morning too. Numb toes . Yay
I feel your pain brother

Attachments

• 1A53FF46-3A23-40CA-B256-0FB575AC733C.png
    1A53FF46-3A23-40CA-B256-0FB575AC733C.png
    131.7 KB · Views: 169
I'm going to the unknown tomorrow helping the lad I trained up 10 yes ago lol he will never be as good as me as long as he has a hole in his ass!! Hopefully he's not anyway or IL look a nob.

We went home again. Too cold, didn't see point chasing one setting of skim for most the day and not having time to do any more. Great short term, not so good Friday for wages. Lol

I'm a bit quiet couple of bits. Hope it changes soon got some stuff further down the line but must admit it's been handy for f**k**g milfs but need to get some money in and fast

I'm a bit quiet couple of bits. Hope it changes soon got some stuff further down the line but must admit it's been handy for f**k**g milfs but need to get some money in and fast
Could do with it as well over two weeks and spending money like f**k over Xmas doesn't help. Need start gettin the full weeks in again. As said, could do with changing the car too so will need to get full weeks in as often as possible. Lol

Could do with it as well over two weeks and spending money like f**k over Xmas doesn't help. Need start gettin the full weeks in again. As said, could do with changing the car too so will need to get full weeks in as often as possible. Lol
Your a good egg mate and hope all will be well with you pal

Had an easy day today 1 6x3 to patch in and skim in, might need a lie down this afternoon all this graft, working is over rated

Thankfully not broke for a change, but it's not an endless supply unfortunately. Both mine and her birthdays and anniversary before middle of February too ffs. More expense. Sadly no money to he made lying at home. Well not for me anyways