Back on it

Yes an absolute dick head, used to beat his ex wife can’t remember her name was in weird science the film
Kelly LeBrock
kelly-lebrock-435.jpg

Jeezus man, you must have overdone it to be talking crazy like that.
But I’ve gone full circle days of doing 8 bag hits on my own sort of left me when I went to domestics now I’m back to being the apprentice and wind myself up tell myself off turn up late need a real kick up arse but hey I’m paying bills at min

But I’ve gone full circle days of doing 8 bag hits on my own sort of left me when I went to domestics now I’m back to being the apprentice and wind myself up tell myself off turn up late need a real kick up arse but hey I’m paying bills at min
At the end of the day mate if you can earn enough money chucking on a bag or two as you would earn on shitty site rate it's a no brainer

At the end of the day mate if you can earn enough money chucking on a bag or two as you would earn on shitty site rate it's a no brainer
Defo agree I do what’s in front of me for most money for least work I wouldn’t earn more than 50 quid a week on site these days I remember being in a gang moons ago and gives me the shivers now to think how much we was putting on a day although rates were better then now I would probably say we would have to do what we did plus half again to earn decent work smart not hard is way I am now and some weeks I probably earn better doing what I do than the ones on site who can’t work cos stuff not ready ect

Defo agree I do what’s in front of me for most money for least work I wouldn’t earn more than 50 quid a week on site these days I remember being in a gang moons ago and gives me the shivers now to think how much we was putting on a day although rates were better then now I would probably say we would have to do what we did plus half again to earn decent work smart not hard is way I am now and some weeks I probably earn better doing what I do than the ones on site who can’t work cos stuff not ready ect
Aye man, fair play would likely be at it myself if I could make it pay or get enough work to do it. In a gang atm and the moneys not great for teh work you have to do,but other bosses iv had work u more. Some def want their pound of flesh. Usually do 3hits a day, it's been 2.though this last while with the slower setting times, and usually do about 2.5-3bags a setting on ave. For probably half of ur alfa a bag lol

Well first day back went swimmingly until Dear Bob stuck his head round the door to see where we were up to and I said

"Just cleaning up and then we'll be out of your hair"

Before realising he's bald. First gaff of the year ticked off! :numberone:

Well first day back went swimmingly until Dear Bob stuck his head round the door to see where we were up to and I said

"Just cleaning up and then we'll be out of your hair"

Before realising he's bald. First gaff of the year ticked off! :numberone:
As a fellow scaldy, I can say, he will have been hugely offended by that.. Don't be expecting a tip lol

Well after getting the buzz back Sunday night I woke up at 2am and spewed my guts up, then every hour till around 7 so spent the whole day on the sofa. No joke I’m still here now

Well after getting the buzz back Sunday night I woke up at 2am and spewed my guts up, then every hour till around 7 so spent the whole day on the sofa. No joke I’m still here now
Everyone's been dropping like flies recently, Australian flu or something

I hardly slept all night, decided would be a waste of time as we'd likely only get a setting done by time it set, so I was home for 8.15. We go again tomorrow. Is it the flu u think uv got bud or a stomach bug.

Everyone's been dropping like flies recently, Australian flu or something
Missus had it from last Sunday night, bad til Friday, she went back to work but still wasn't great she said Friday and sat. Back to just cold symptoms now. Thankfully my immune system has held up so far and me and the young boy have managed to skip it for the time being

Rates are better now

8 bag hits you must of been an animal