Domestic "shi*e" Vs site work"

Problem with domestic is the every day income. I found you earn more money on s**t rates on site than good rates on domestic. That’s my case , for others works the other way around.

I’m only f**k**g about mate I got a few simple mates who support spurs Liverpool fan mate all my life hopefully get a premier league title before i die
Mate water off a ducks back i support spurs cause thats where i grew up

You are doing okay mate but I really don’t know why you gave up teaching and want to do this, all those holidays wow. Work will come to you and someday a builder will ring you and before you know it you are doing six or seven new builds plus extensions and complete refurbs they are all good fun and better than the odd ceiling or walls here and there, no covering up get there, radio on, kettle on and first gauge on in that order
Mate I love plastering and I've had 5 amazing years abroad in Poland, Czech Republic, Catalunya, Sicily and Morocco. It's just time to settle, bit of money behind me, start a family. Got myself a wonderful girl and we're thinking of the future. Bear in mind I get paid nothing for the holidays I have in summer. Sitting on my arse doing nothing isn't great either after a holiday. It's ok not working, but without money coming in on an already s**t wage, times can be tough.

The bottom line to the site work v domestic debate is literally that ; how much you have earned for how much effort, did it damage you mentally or physically. £20k £30k £50k is all relative to your happiness and physical/mental fatigue. As for the the little spats this thread has created just remember the words of Tulimintuchtys finest spread Dougie..."yer nay less of a kunt wif a full wallet than a wee kunt with an empty wan!"

Mate I love plastering and I've had 5 amazing years abroad in Poland, Czech Republic, Catalunya, Sicily and Morocco. It's just time to settle, bit of money behind me, start a family. Got myself a wonderful girl and we're thinking of the future. Bear in mind I get paid nothing for the holidays I have in summer. Sitting on my arse doing nothing isn't great either after a holiday. It's ok not working, but without money coming in on an already s**t wage, times can be tough.
Sorry about that I thought you were teaching over here that’s why I didn’t understand why you would want to leave the realm of lazy barstards teachers that we have over here. I get where you are coming from about Plastering I love it but I work with my son so that makes it a lot easier for me now

The bottom line to the site work v domestic debate is literally that ; how much you have earned for how much effort, did it damage you mentally or physically. £20k £30k £50k is all relative to your happiness and physical/mental fatigue. As for the the little spats this thread has created just remember the words of Tulimintuchtys finest spread Dougie..."yer nay less of a kunt wif a full wallet than a wee kunt with an empty wan!"

So domestic wins then. Site work brutal lol

I think one of the best pros of domestic work is essentially every job is building your reputation.

Where every site job isn’t building future guaranteed work.

Basically I see domestic work as a mortgage and site work as renting. If that makes sense

:LOL:

Think I've been a proper bellend to be honest already mate. I exist don't I?
I ment blending in :rolleyes:

Domestic "shi*e" Vs site work"

And tbh if you move to Sheffield you’ll get eaten alive by the plasterers there

They some of the best in the country around there
Well they definitely piss all over the southerners lol