Domestic "shi*e" Vs site work"

And tbh if you move to Sheffield you’ll get eaten alive by the plasterers there

They some of the best in the country around there
Well they definitely piss all over the southerners lol
Woah woah woah!!! @Vincey boy!!!
I’ll have you know that some of us southern spreads can hold our own! Lol.
Domestic "shi*e" Vs site work"

The bottom line to the site work v domestic debate is literally that ; how much you have earned for how much effort, did it damage you mentally or physically. £20k £30k £50k is all relative to your happiness and physical/mental fatigue. As for the the little spats this thread has created just remember the words of Tulimintuchtys finest spread Dougie..."yer nay less of a kunt wif a full wallet than a wee kunt with an empty wan!"

Long overdue an update from Dougie n Tam !

And tbh if you move to Sheffield you’ll get eaten alive by the plasterers there

They some of the best in the country around there
Well they definitely piss all over the southerners lol

I've just picked up 250 plots in Blackpool for my brother starts show home monday..Jones homes nice big houses ...few years work there for him.
He had his own rendering firm in Adelaide for 8 years.
I don't think he's ever heard of Sheffield lol.

Try to fit in? I'm not sure i even know what that means

I come here to gather a wealth of information from folk who want to give it and are happy to. I'm not here to cause a stir or "fit in" (still not sure what it means), or receive wideness from folk like you in your high and mighty position.

I have a huge task on my hands next year when I start from scratch due to absence from the trade, start up costs amongst other things. Coming on here to gather as much as I can has F all to do with "fitting in" or otherwise.

If you want to help, help. If you want to undermine, go and do it on some other poor sod's post. Fed-up listening to your drivel
Your either a plasterer or your not.You won’t learn a trade on a phone