Domestic "shi*e" Vs site work"

f**k off with your bullshit.

You know exactly what I mean. You’ve only just joined and you post pictures of your ugly mUg daily.

Nothing about your story even adds up. You was a spread of how many years? The. Randomly f**k off to poland to teach English? Lol

Ive met spreads who tried to change jobs and they’re back on the tools in 2 weeks.

You’re up your own arse and it shows.
Ah personal now.... Nice! shows your true colours

I was a plasterer for 10 years. Then I decided to take a break and explore a bit as I'm an avid traveller, something I couldn't do whilst plastering at home. So got my qualifications to teach and decided to move for a few years before getting settled again and back into my trade.

Ah personal now.... Nice! shows your true colours

I was a plasterer for 10 years. Then I decided to take a break and explore a bit as I'm an avid traveller, something I couldn't do whilst plastering at home. So got my qualifications to teach and decided to move for a few years before getting settled again and back into my trade.

So basically you did a course in prison

Biggest bellend on here is you bud. You think you're higher and mightier than everyone esle. It gets on your wick that people want to come here for advice. We're not all in the fortunate position you are where you work for 250 quid a day on domestics.
But your attitude stinks and I'm sure I'm not the only one on here who thinks that. You try and make people feel bad for the way they do things because it doesn't suit your unreasonable ways or standards. You think you're being subtle but I can see right through people like you. I'm requesting that if you think I'm a bellend to not write on any of my posts anymore cos it's tiring.
If you go into your account you'll find that you can block seeing what people write.
I've blocked a few and it makes the place more to my liking.

Attachments

• Domestic "shi*e" Vs site work"
    946A2AEF-D8F4-4F71-BB8D-22DF786412C4.png
    496.6 KB · Views: 179
If you go into your account you'll find that you can block seeing what people write.
I've blocked a few and it makes the place more to my liking.
Serious??? But does it not make it weird when that person posts. Impossible to follow conversation I'd imagine. Cheers for the advice, you can complain and gripe but when someone gets personal, it's bang out of order. True colours shown and remembered though

problem mate?
Is it not tenants you work for and are paid by? And therefore, potentially word is spread as a result?Exactly.
Not a problem, but it's the second time you refer to them, and just makes me wonder.
Only ever worked once for a tenant, jobs usually arranged by the landlord who owns a flat or house. It's unusual that a tenant would pay for any job, it's purely landlords responsibility if you talking about rentals. If you talking in general I think the word you looking for is homeowner, but then it's even more confusing if that's the case

Not a problem, but it's the second time you refer to them, and just makes me wonder.
Only ever worked once for a tenant, jobs usually arranged by the landlord who owns a flat or house. It's unusual that a tenant would pay for any job, it's purely landlords responsibility if you talking about rentals. If you talking in general I think the word you looking for is homeowner, but then it's even more confusing if that's the case
tenant, customer, homeowner, person.. Who cares?

Well, @maltman777 to get the info and advise on here you have to first “fit in”. This is what the thick skinned bellend c**t @lurpak is trying to say, but that’s the usual description that follows every plasterer . So in short you are almost there- been called all of the above but c**t;).

Well, @maltman777 to get the info and advise on here you have to first “fit in”. This is what the thick skinned bellend c**t @lurpak is trying to say, but that’s the usual description that follows every plasterer . So in short you are almost there- been called all of the above but c**t;).

That’s the nicest thing anybody’s ever said to me, I’m tearing up x

I feel I'm fitting in quite nicely. Don't expect everyone to like me.
but cheers for the advice

I feel I'm fitting in quite nicely. Don't expect everyone to like me.
but cheers for the advice
You are doing okay mate but I really don’t know why you gave up teaching and want to do this, all those holidays wow. Work will come to you and someday a builder will ring you and before you know it you are doing six or seven new builds plus extensions and complete refurbs they are all good fun and better than the odd ceiling or walls here and there, no covering up get there, radio on, kettle on and first gauge on in that order