Dewalt cordless mixer

I aim to do the hat at about midnight sun/mon

That way someone will wake up on monday and have a great start to the week :)

I will get a list of names sorted sunday after noon and start writing and folding :)

Very suspicious

I have a strict opinion about using facebook and i dont like putting friends through my web related stuff... :)

Yeh me too :) it has to live or it's open to debate, we've seen what's happened this week with the poor Russians being accused of all sorts :) also all them members who want to be in and donate it to @Olican charity let your self be known :) co that's my second chance of getting my hands on it ;) just to do my comp by the way lol
You kept that quiet I lurk a lot on here and never seen that your having a competition

Why would anyone wants this yellow black and decker crap? At least have dignity and get a collomix/metabo cordless with best 18v batteries available at the minute on the market

Why would anyone wants this yellow black and decker crap? At least have dignity and get a collomix/metabo cordless with best 18v batteries available at the minute on the market
Have a word with them and see if they fancy a massive promotion :)

I take it you haven’t seen the batteries for this mixer ?

I take it you haven’t seen the batteries for this mixer ?
Seen it online, never been a DeWalt fan, it's well known they black and decker, and now owned by Stanley from Israel, hence the fancy tsak systainer kinda things and tools cases.
54v might as well make it 110v and plug the c**t in.
18v batteries usable on 100 different cordless tools, whereas flexvolt usable on a few.

Seen it online, never been a DeWalt fan, it's well known they black and decker, and now owned by Stanley from Israel, hence the fancy tsak systainer kinda things and tools cases.
54v might as well make it 110v and plug the c**t in.
18v batteries usable on 100 different cordless tools, whereas flexvolt usable on a few.

It is a good drill mate

I have been usining this a lot lately. Mainly skimming and a bit of bonding. I have mixed about 30 bags of finish so far and that is on one battery....
It’s a proper beast, batteries are unreal.
I got my 6 amp through the post too. The three bats might last me all year :lol:

I am quite impressed by it.... it was not love at first sight though.

It is quite heavy and the paddle is shite :)

Still got quite a bit more to do with it yet though... but i dont hate it as much as i did at the startView attachment 22359