Damp where I have patched some chases/sockets with bonding

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what ya gonna do about it now you ****** it up? I bet my bottom dollar you will try to pass it back to the customer, this is the very basics of plastering, you've been told the reason but your still scratching your head. if you don't like the information given to you for **** all so you can run your business leave the forum coz I am ready to ban you for being an ungrateful smart arse :)

your too much of a pussy to ban him......................ya aint got the minerals to do it flynnymarra.......................:RpS_sneaky:

So what ya gonna do about it now you ****** it up? I bet my bottom dollar you will try to pass it back to the customer, this is the very basics of plastering, you've been told the reason but your still scratching your head. if you don't like the information given to you for **** all so you can run your business leave the forum coz I am ready to ban you for being an ungrateful smart arse :)

oh how do u become moderater hhee wanna b an people to hhaaa

What do you think I'm going to do?! Go back and make good free of charge.

Freedcar might know?.....

Did you use wet water when mixing?......mabye should have used dry powder water....
Hope this helps mate.

the paint is gona be breathable paint using hardwall in a lime back ground and lime based breathable paints doesnt work bonding and hardwall soak up the mostuire around lime and it flashes it start detrioation look the answer is hack it lime based product finish it kthem to paint it back looks like its behind the telly might be just a patch up paint finish take it on the chin move on i had to do it and im sure every spread on here had to do it at some point

come on Snoop Flynny ....you know what to do :RpS_thumbsup:

[video=youtube_share;RaCodgL9cvk]http://youtu.be/RaCodgL9cvk[/video]

You don't want to become a Mod mate, Mods have no life, they are just slaves to the owner of the forum who makes a nice buck out of there stupidity to be a slave.

Ironically the slaves that take the piss out of coursers/chancers are working for a courser/chancer themselves.

the paint is got to be breathable paint ,using hardwall in a lime back ground and lime based breathable paints doesnt work ,bonding and hardwall soak up the mostuire around lime .it flashes it starts deterioration . look the answer is hack it off and use lime based product to finish it , to paint it back ,looks like its behind the telly ,might be just a patch up paint finish ,take it on the chin ,move on i had to do it and im sure every spread on here had to do it at some point

I found some punctuation that I'd didn't need ,george

You don't want to become a Mod mate, Mods have no life, they are just slaves to the owner of the forum who makes a nice buck out of there stupidity to be a slave.

Ironically the slaves that take the piss out of coursers/chancers are working for a courser/chancer themselves.

end of the day if u lose dollor goin bac from experience ill tell u it will benifit in the long run they might come bac to u with more work and recoomend u that u came back and sorted the mess thats the whole point

I agree, he is kind of a mate anyway and has passed me lots of work, he has already offered to pay me, but I refused. Half a day lost, just gotta take it on the chin.

I agree, he is kind of a mate anyway and has passed me lots of work, he has already offered to pay me, but I refused. Half a day lost, just gotta take it on the chin.[/QUOT watch the deepness of the chases might need two coats check the product you use

Status
Not open for further replies.