Customers & other spreads

hope you multi traders or what ever called not taken my comments to heart lads :hola:

i said it loads of times on forum before that it stinks imo but thats all it is my opinion :birra:

i always thought the clue was in the job description i.e plastering - plasterer, brick laying - brickie, painting - painter :risas:

must be stuck in my ways :risas: might have a look on youtube and see for myself how to do all this other stuff, saying that though i never seem to have time as always have some Plastering to do somewhere :hola:

Or trying to make trowels. :)

Not just saying it because I am one, but spreaders and spreading labouring get the least respect on site. When really it is the hardest most physical job to get right.

Don't want to play with bricks or roof tiles, nor do I want to play with copper, cable or wood. f**k that.

All builders and sensible people know Plastering is by far and wide the hardest trade bar none..!

Learn some f**k**g respect.

hope you multi traders or what ever called not taken my comments to heart lads :hola:

i said it loads of times on forum before that it stinks imo but thats all it is my opinion :birra:

i always thought the clue was in the job description i.e plastering - plasterer, brick laying - brickie, painting - painter :risas:

must be stuck in my ways :risas: might have a look on youtube and see for myself how to do all this other stuff, saying that though i never seem to have time as always have some Plastering to do somewhere :hola:

I don't mind, sure I slag them off as well. Sure we all do it. All I know is I've worked my balls off at all them trades since I was 14. I'm 37 now and can turn my hand to most things to put food on the table. Every job I do, the clients are well happy. Yes I make some mistakes along the way like everyone but I make sure to sort them instead of fcukig off and never to return like some headers do. I have a very good reputation, I never let people down and always turn up when I say I do. Aslong as clients are happy, I get a good wage then everyone is happy. Nothing wrong with that IMO. And another thing, I live in the West of Ireland. There's fcuk all here like in UK so if I stuck to one trade, I'd have to do the double and just get a few days here and there. That's well and good if your single man etc.. but I have a family, bills and plans to give my kids what I didn't have. Best multi trader on this island ;).

s**t, i rambled on abit there but ya get my drift ;)

Not just saying it because I am one, but spreaders and spreading labouring get the least respect on site. When really it is the hardest most physical job to get right.

Don't want to play with bricks or roof tiles, nor do I want to play with copper, cable or wood. f**k that.

All builders and sensible people know Plastering is by far and wide the hardest trade bar none..!

It's so true it depressed me enough to learn to be a tiler and then work in an office.

Was talking to a sparky mate and he was saying what he charged, later he said he could get me lots of work and I told him I don't work for less then x amount (alot less then he charges) and he said that I was very expensive. Never mind that I have been doing this for years and I am actually pretty good at it. It is definitely not respected like it should be.

I respect every trade till they don't start taking the piss

We all know @hail hail is cool, posted up work that looks s**t hot, totally agree about the area thing, you and the others earn ££ that's why go work , sound ..

The op experience was more what get up me goaty , they take the work at next to no money, make shite job, give plastering a bad name and dragged it down into the gutter but hey it's to late now to changed nothing , youtube and internet is number one , so all I can do is moan on here to make me feel better and throw the odd 2 litre used coke bottle out my window if I see one of the T***s in my rear view mirror

Merry Christmas mudda puckers :hola:

And @zolco is good multiturder too he did a job for my mate in London, got nothing but praise for his work as well:D

That really pissed me off:muyenojado:

Here is one that will clear things up..!

I'm working on an old cottage and lime plastering the whole lot out. I have come to the windows and the top reveal needs a bead setting on it... Now in this cottage everything is on the piss, but that is it's character.

Now if I set that bead plumb to the MM it will look s**t and completely out of place. So I set it with my eye and make sure it is brought in with the window..

That is the art of building, working with what is in front of you. No other trade has it harder than the plasterer.

I have known lots of brickes who really couldn't give a s**t about there block work because they know the plasterer will bring it in.

Plastering is the only trade where there is no where to hide. Plain FACT.!

I'm working on an old cottage and lime plastering the whole lot out. I have come to the windows and the top reveal needs a bead setting on it... Now in this cottage everything is on the piss, but that is it's character.

Now if I set that bead plumb to the MM it will look s**t and completely out of place. So I set it with my eye and make sure it is brought in with the window..

That is the art of building, working with what is in front of you. No other trade has it harder than the plasterer.

I have known lots of brickes who really couldn't give a s**t about there block work because they know the plasterer will bring it in.

Disagree :)
Before they were banned, Price work on "Grunters" Soild 9x9 concrete blocks fairly put you into your socks ,
Not that I do it now but Price work on houses we always stacked out with the labourers to give them a head start then Pick them up again to build!
Would rather use a mixing paddle for a few bags of plaster a day rather than build 6" blocks all day every day!
But like anything it's an individual's experiences, Seen many a plasterer cry like a baby labouring for a brickie lol

why ever would you put a bead on any window reveal if using lime ? why not turn freehand ? you will lose the character.

Think this is a multi turder, credit where it's due ... at least he admits he's s**t:endesacuerdo:

Might be the wand dude for all we know :hola:

Disagree :)
Before they were banned, Price work on "Grunters" Soild 9x9 concrete blocks fairly put you into your socks ,
Not that I do it now but Price work on houses we always stacked out with the labourers to give them a head start then Pick them up again to build!
Would rather use a mixing paddle for a few bags of plaster a day rather than build 6" blocks all day every day!
But like anything it's an individual's experiences, Seen many a plasterer cry like a baby labouring for a brickie lol
Same can be said for carrying buckets of mortar up two flights of stairs for plasterers. Stuffs gone by the time u get down the stairs again. Hateful.

:wtf: It's all coming out tonight then , so the Wand is really a woman and near enough everyone in this place is now admitted to being a multi trader twerp:banda:

f**k me , thought I was gonna go down in history for paving the way for future of plastering , to finally blast nuke the old ways out of existence ... reality is though just go down as the last real full time plasterer :rock: That actually went to work. :risas:

I just eat half a pig and a jar of baby beetroots..... with enough ale to not be able to wank.
No thats multi thingying...goodnight you wet wipes.

Wet corners

Am I right?..... when someone posts a vid of your work they have to pay you a royalty?.......
Gonna have to troll through loads of posts to see how much more of my work is being shown like this.....pfft....teehee