Curry or Chinese tonight

Just know you lot can’t cook nothing like myself but would recommend hello fresh which I started ordering online , I’ve cooked everyday of the last 3 weeks using these and finally learning how to with them

+
Haha if you could give me number of
A take away thats spot on every time
.Just had to many disasters .
I can cook summet alot nicer in time its delivered anyway

Ramsbottom chip shop mate. Fish and chips as they should be.

Can't beat a good chippy. Right fancied em today at dinner but everywhere was shut ended up with a f**k**g pot noodle

Fuckign horrible p**i food shops have put pressure on them.... pizza and chicken and french fries. There's not many good chippies about. Luckily, Ireland is quite a traditional sort of a place, so there's two good ones locally. Horrible fast food places don't have all that much traction.

What really annoyed me was living in Burnley and struggling to get a good curry. What the actual FCUK???? The mingey bastards won't spend, so what ***** actually eat isn't curry at all, it's cheesburger, chips and panda cola for £1.99, available on every street corner in Stonyholme. The bastards.

Fuckign horrible p**i food shops have put pressure on them.... pizza and chicken and french fries. There's not many good chippies about. Luckily, Ireland is quite a traditional sort of a place, so there's two good ones locally. Horrible fast food places don't have all that much traction.

What really annoyed me was living in Burnley and struggling to get a good curry. What the actual FCUK???? The mingey bastards won't spend, so what ***** actually eat isn't curry at all, it's cheesburger, chips and panda cola for £1.99, available on every street corner in Stonyholme. The bastards.
I could nip over and post you one, sound like your missing them. They like the Turkish kebab place now near turf moor.

Roll her over too me when ya finished!
There you go son fill ya boots! X
B5DF7FA8-242F-49CB-BD6E-6B789C06D74A.gif

I could nip over and post you one, sound like your missing them. They like the Turkish kebab place now near turf moor.

No ***** in Ireland. The only people who want to live here are the Irish, me and a few Poles. And a few Romanian hookers.
I like doing things traditionally. Turkish barbers, fat butchers and nosey barmen. It's all right.

No ***** in Ireland. The only people who want to live here are the Irish, me and a few Poles. And a few Romanian hookers.
I like doing things traditionally. Turkish barbers, fat butchers and nosey barmen. It's all right.
Did you ever go D.T Laws in haslingden? Used to be my grandads till he sold up to them. Retired and passed his driving test in the same year at 40. Lucky bugger, miss that man.

Did you ever go D.T Laws in haslingden? Used to be my grandads till he sold up to them. Retired and passed his driving test in the same year at 40. Lucky bugger, miss that man.

No. Was it a chippy? I do like that neck of the woods. I hope to get back that way eventually.

No butchers, has a deli counter to. Good grub. Sells practically any meat you can legally eat.

Ah no. You see, the Rammy butcher is (was) an outstanding butcher and a very good personal friend of mine. Tommy Topping. When I was living that way, I wouldn't really have considered going anywhere else.

Your grandad would almost certainly have known him.