Any recommendations also

Thanks

Groove37

Chinese mate

lurpak

Artex Boy
Heading that way any recommendations?

Groove37

Roast duck on Singapore rice with bbq sauce (no prawns) sweet and sour chicken Cantonese style and schezuan beef

paulf

Sweet and sour chicken cantonese style.

lurpak

Artex Boy
N I’m fookin starvin

paulf

South indian chilli garlic chicken and mince naan

lurpak

Artex Boy
Ok so singapore fried rice no prawn think I’m allergic me tongue goes funny. Chicken curry.

Right need a little something else like a starter ?

Wilkie102

Mixed horderves starter - deep fried platter

paulf

Ok so singapore fried rice no prawn think I’m allergic me tongue goes funny. Chicken curry.

Right need a little something else like a starter ?
Peking spare ribs

Groove37

Or crispy won tons served with a pot of sweet and sour sauce but the mixed thingy is nice lol or treat yourself to the aromatic duck

lurpak

Artex Boy
Or crispy won tons served with a pot of sweet and sour sauce but the mixed thingy is nice lol or treat yourself to the aromatic duck
Mmmmmmm they do a duck fried rice it’s literally a sliced duck breast on top of rice very nice but I have to be in mood for duck

Groove37

Mmmmmmm they do a duck fried rice it’s literally a sliced duck breast on top of rice very nice but I have to be in mood for duck
I have the sliced roast duck on Singapore rice with bbq over top that’s nice

John j

Mono Don
Bin that idea off mate grab some beers bottle for the mrs and get a takeaway we all deserve a little treat doing what we do all week
Prefer to cook . Don't like chinese or Indian take away . Wifes out tomorrow so might order a burger from new place . Few beers and chill scratching me balls on sofa

Groove37

Prefer to cook . Don't like chinese or Indian take away . Wifes out tomorrow so might order a burger from new place . Few beers and chill scratching me balls on sofa
Whip round give mine a scratch if you like beers on me

LarryTheLag

chinese, i've been tling all day and having the same discussion. Might even grab a pizza from asda