Cream of tar tar sir.!

get a lab .....mix 2 bags fire it on.
tell him to mix the other 2 while you flatten 1st 2 bags.
fire on next 2nd mix flatten it.
you should get the whole 57 on.
mix it wet.

or use retarder 1 mix.
throw half on flatten it.
2nd half flatten it.

dont be scared of it......fire it on too fuuck (y)

get a lab .....mix 2 bags fire it on.
tell him to mix the other 2 while you flatten 1st 2 bags.
fire on next 2nd mix flatten it.
you should get the whole 57 on.
mix it wet.

or use retarder 1 mix.
throw half on flatten it.
2nd half flatten it.

dont be scared of it......fire it on too fuuck (y)
i don’t think he is that good m8??
I think his arse might be twitching after the first 2 bags ;)

Tr
I’ve got some extra time in the van for an emergency, I’ve done the scrim tape blended joint before and even a stop bead (don’t recommend that) normally just another guy is what is best. Not heard of waterproofer though? Something doesn’t seem right with that, but I’ve not tried it so can’t really form an opinion. Extra labour is a fail safe method.
nothing ventured nothing gained with the water proofer ??
Give it a go then and find out for your self..;)

5 bags!!
That would finish the poor b*****d off!!;(
I didn’t mean to be rude to the guy harry , just being honest , he said he can’t get another spread or labourer so I’m thinking at best out of 16 ish boards he would make it to 10 with a good finish then join at the last 6 or 8 and 8 , or airless he could spray and flatten the whole lot no bother and piss off home come back sand and good job , anyway all the best harry mate also just out of interest how much have you got on the 45 m2 ceiling?

It’s alright all this slowing down the gear but it’s fundamental that you have a proper clean space are prepared well and set your scaffold or couple hops/milk crates with few boards on them before you even start thinking about how to slow the gear gear, work tidy and if it does start going on you at least ain’t tripping over s**t (yes I was young once) the biggest worry for me is your questioning it probably show it might be a bit out your reach at this time of your plastering career

45mtr ceiling is a big gauge for any one on there own
If it's higher than 2.4 sheer craft .glad I ain't doing it on my own that's for sure

It’s alright all this slowing down the gear but it’s fundamental that you have a proper clean space are prepared well and set your scaffold or couple hops/milk crates with few boards on them before you even start thinking about how to slow the gear gear, work tidy and if it does start going on you at least ain’t tripping over s**t (yes I was young once) the biggest worry for me is your questioning it probably show it might be a bit out your reach at this time of your plastering career
A proper decked out scaffold is important, I can’t use stilts so a good scaffold is great for cross trowelling.

That’s very elegant put, almost like a tory manifesto :D

i put a post on the forum of 90m ceiling i skimmed in a hit alone.
it turned out nice.
but being billy big balls was pure stupidity.
i know plenty of lads who would of gave me a lift on it.
my legs suffered for a week after... my gauges for the next 8 days were cut right down to 2 small hits a day.
i felt f**k*d....human body is only built for so much.
it actualy lost me money.

ive tried hits in the past ive questioned my self about and its been pulled when painted:(

the sensible thing to do is sub it out or pass on it.

good luck young fella x

it turned out nice.
my legs suffered for a week after... my gauges for the next 8 days were cut right down to 2 small hits a day.

ive tried hits in the past ive questioned my self about and its been pulled when painted:(

good luck young fella x
90mtr ceiling and you struggled pfft you was an animal you must be getting old

it turned out nice.

good luck young fella x
Get used to it algee, with the new double blade stick the prices will drop to 1.25 and you have to do often hits like this to keep the income in order.

Pagey
has hit the nail on the head..the fella is 21..just get another spread in or break it down before thinking about slowing it down..
In other words don’t try and run before you can walk my old m8 ;)

Get used to it algee, with the new double blade stick the prices will drop to 1.25 and you have to do often hits like this to keep the income in order.

im demoting myself to a tacker next year....then an insulator the following year !!!

and watch them retarders...
i know lads who think there a game changer.
second coating when its not flat enough or cross troweling to early when its not flat enough.
they can backfire.

Poor guy has to get all his tools into the house too all the way from his van plus he then has to locate the water supply and fill 5 buckets up ,

No one has mentioned if he puts to much in it will never set , he could end up there all night , especially using multi finish

@harryj490
Mate if you was really stuck and it was local for someone then I’m sure if you just asked nicely one of the members on here would have jumped on it with you to help you out? :D