Plastering cost comparison

I used those trowels for all my floating and rendering for years mate. Apart from when I was wearing in one of the grey handled stainless trowels I used for skimming.
Yeah, I didn't like Ragni before or after, in that situation top drawer.
Year's later. Spot the Ragni.
20200622_143005.jpg

When I did my C&G we used box screeds and if you could slide a penny coin behind the straight edge at any point if was a hack off (by hand) and redo...

Must have done my wall 100 times.

Don't tell me I can't float and set. I could do it with my f**king eyes shut and one arm and one leg.
As I said before, I bet you're f**k**g hopeless at float and set. Slow as f**k, with no idea about doing it at pace and to a high standard. C & G, don't make me laugh, 100 attempts at getting a wall right ha ha ha.

Not sure I see your point there? I've already said I'm doing most of the refurb myself but am not skilled enough to do the plastering. I've got 152m2 (floor area) of plastering work to offer somebody including skimming the ceilings so don't see the issue with me putting the ceilings up?

get @essexandy to board your ceilings
@ £1085

il skim them @ £1705

you snooze you loose brother
you have 48 hours to reply as we're snowed under

Attachments

• 20240412_103925.jpg
    20240412_103925.jpg
    1,005 KB · Views: 69
  • 20240412_103937.jpg
    20240412_103937.jpg
    1,017.8 KB · Views: 69
must be an age thing mate
struggling to remember how old I am
30 40 50
6 5 or 7

I've no idea :birras:
You're not the only one, as soon as you start to think you're an adult you might as well collect your P45. All the adults I've met have utterly beige personalities.

As I said before, I bet you're f**k**g hopeless at float and set. Slow as f**k, with no idea about doing it at pace and to a high standard. C & G, don't make me laugh, 100 attempts at getting a wall right ha ha ha.

Ha ha ho ho ho...

Not sure I see your point there? I've already said I'm doing most of the refurb myself but am not skilled enough to do the plastering. I've got 152m2 (floor area) of plastering work to offer somebody including skimming the ceilings so don't see the issue with me putting the ceilings up?
Hi , send me your details we have done a few jobs in Lincolnshire etc, we prefer traditional plastering as it’s a better job , but we also do a lot of plasterboard jobs etc . Cost wise u be looking about 20%