coursers & chancers prove me wrong

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is 'out of the pink and into the brown' sexist? I'm never sure these days what's acceptable and what's not. :aburrido:
With the ethnicity in the photo probably sexist and rascist (y):numberone:

Rite lads as you will know from my previous threads I think all gold trowel courses and what not should be closed down as I think its a big con taking money from people and giving them false hope I've just been reading thru thread of plastering courses etc and I've seen threads where people are saying I'm half way thru my 6 week course so now looking for a van so can start up to me this is f**k**g ridiculous..any lads out there who have literally started a course with no previous plastering experience and made it as a full time plasterer? And plasterer not a handy man as I just cant see 1 person achieving It or and no bullshitters!!

At least these guys go and do a course, hail hail here hasn't set foot near a college, tech or course in the UK or Ireland :aburrido:

One thing I have done thou, I've been grafting since 1994 in all sorts of trades. As for my plastering, I started of labouring for few years, was then thrown into skim cupboards that were smaller than coffins ffs then moved on from there. Took to it like a duck on water but have had a few years breaks here and there. Have a love hate attitude for this trade but I'd choose it any day over sitting suited and booted stuck in an office all day looking at a computer screen.

Rite lads as you will know from my previous threads I think all gold trowel courses and what not should be closed down as I think its a big con taking money from people and giving them false hope I've just been reading thru thread of plastering courses etc and I've seen threads where people are saying I'm half way thru my 6 week course so now looking for a van so can start up to me this is f**k**g ridiculous..any lads out there who have literally started a course with no previous plastering experience and made it as a full time plasterer? And plasterer not a handy man as I just cant see 1 person achieving It or and no bullshitters!!
Took me two days to learn how to get the plaster off the spot board and onto my hand board......but who uses a spot board these days lol

When I moved to Yorkshire from Brum,chap on site asked if I wanted a mashing, Being a thick Brummie didn't realise he was asking if I wanted a brew

It was an old boy from Heckmondwyke ex miner working as a general labourer. Bit of a language barrier between us

When I moved to Yorkshire from Brum,chap on site asked if I wanted a mashing, Being a thick Brummie didn't realise he was asking if I wanted a brew
Sounds like he either wanted to fight you or f**k you really hard

Say it all the time in south Yorkshire.... Are yer mashing means are yer sticking kettle on mucka
I'm west Yorkshire..barnsley is about half hour drive from me and the accent is totally different its all that Tha and thee b*ll***s lol..tha knows

I'm west Yorkshire..barnsley is about half hour drive from me and the accent is totally different its all that Tha and thee b*ll***s lol..tha knows

And in Sheffield its dee daas

What's up with dee...where daa going!

Like local dialects can't believe they still exist in this age...

All though my 10yr old lad speaks american gangsta... Whilst daughter speaks american Disney!...grrrrr!

All though my 10yr old lad speaks american gangsta... Whilst daughter speaks american Disney!...grrrrr!
Barnsley accent u mite aswell be speaking geordie to me cnt make head to tail of it

One of the days I will Aaron, you won't know when, but one morning you'll open your curtains & I'll be standing there with an axe & a big smile on my face :sisi:
See you soon sweetie :hola:

Well if you see the curtains open you've got the wrong house! :burlas:

Mashing is when you used to leave tea leafs in the pot to brew up, I still say it now.

Yorkshires such a big county, us North Yorkshire lads are more broad than West Yorkshire, but south is more drawn, I struggle with understanding the south.

Yorkshires such a big county, us North Yorkshire lads are more broad than West Yorkshire, but south is more drawn, I struggle with understanding the south.

wots tha mean mi old mucker :inocente::lol: its queens english in tarn (Barnsley):lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.