Chancers paradise

Pl plastering

The amount of calls I've had over last 2 weeks is mental.most I've ever had,90% I havnt won..some of them il admit I've took piss with price but majority I've been reasonable for once in my life..if u was a cheap arse chancer ud be booked up until 2022

Everyone is having new kitchens and bathrooms fitted next month apparently. :sisi:
Yep had a few of them..I'm off to price a full house refurb tonight..dont know why I'm wasting my time,somebody will do it for £500 and a loaf of bread no doubt.had a woman ring me yestarday wanting me to skim over somebody else's work that she thinks is rough,so I asked how much did he charge..£330 she said i said with all due respect there what we call chancers,was quote abit to what she was describing so i said 2 of us will come and its £225 a day each man she went how much per day and started laughing saying why do u charge so much,i said because you wont need to do it twice luv.anyway i said what have you paid him she said £260 and a hoover i had that he wanted..this is what us proper lads are competing with:muyenojado:

Yep had a few of them..I'm off to price a full house refurb tonight..dont know why I'm wasting my time,somebody will do it for £500 and a loaf of bread no doubt.had a woman ring me yestarday wanting me to skim over somebody else's work that she thinks is rough,so I asked how much did he charge..£330 she said i said with all due respect there what we call chancers,was quote abit to what she was describing so i said 2 of us will come and its £225 a day each man she went how much per day and started laughing saying why do u charge so much,i said because you wont need to do it twice luv.anyway i said what have you paid him she said £260 and a hoover i had that he wanted..this is what us proper lads are competing with:muyenojado:
Henry or Hetty?

£225 a day hahaha

£225 a day hahaha
Says the s**t face who skims ceilings for £170 hahaha..£225 a day labour only and bear in mind that's cash you lefty t**t..I price per job but I couldn't be arsed going out to look at it,not that I have to explain myself to a amateur like you ffs..cant even believe I've stooped this low to react to you of all people,do urself a favour and go 4 a jog

Says the s**t face who skims ceilings for £170 hahaha..£225 a day labour only and bear in mind that's cash you lefty t**t..I price per job but I couldn't be arsed going out to look at it,not that I have to explain myself to a amateur like you ffs..cant even believe I've stooped this low to react to you of all people,do urself a favour and go 4 a jog
Just quality I'm a bottom feeder for £170 half day, you're the man for £225 for a full day pvaing someone else's rough work. Great stuff, wish I was as big time as you

Just quality I'm a bottom feeder for £170 half day, you're the man for £225 for a full day pvaing someone else's rough work. Great stuff, wish I was as big time as you
A half of day is a day..do u still not get it lefty t**t..you are a bottom feeder I can tell.do you think I'm going to say on phone more than that? I price per job not per day,this was a convo wen she asked how much a day do u charge,I'm hardly guna say £300 u tit think about it,I knew she wouldn't have us at £225 a day so why would I make myself look more of a tit by saying £300+..poor old dear would of had a heart attack..I DONT work on day rate

A half of day is a day..do u still not get it lefty t**t..you are a bottom feeder I can tell.do you think I'm going to say on phone more than that? I price per job not per day,this was a convo wen she asked how much a day do u charge,I'm hardly guna say £300 u tit think about it,I knew she wouldn't have us at £225 a day so why would I make myself look more of a tit by saying £300+..poor old dear would of had a heart attack..I DONT work on day rate
A days a day but you don't work on day rate. Ok mate :risas: don't spend it all at once big time

Did someone call him to a bus stop and his arse fell out :ROFLMAO:
42DFB1B7-B5D1-476A-B589-440C1BB2126E.gif

I really don't. How can everything be a days work but you don't work on day rate? £225 :risas:

PI is right mate...there is no such thing as a half day and I know a few lads who are earning up a £600 a day or more a day on price plastering and rendering. £170 is peanuts you can't run a business (down south, maybe it's much cheaper up north)...unless your aim is to purely work hand to mouth. If you charge more you can expand and buy machines offer more services...pick and choose your work.

PI is right mate...there is no such thing as a half day and I know a few lads who are earning up a £600 a day or more a day on price plastering and rendering. £170 is peanuts you can't run a business (down south, maybe it's much cheaper up north)...unless your aim is to purely work hand to mouth. If you charge more you can expand and buy machines offer more services...pick and choose your work.
If I charge £170 for the odd boarded ceiling skim on an easy day it does no harm now and then. Earn good money on full days which are 95% of the time. Can assure you I don't live hand to mouth

If I charge £170 for the odd boarded ceiling skim on an easy day it does no harm now and then. Earn good money on full days which are 95% of the time. Can assure you I don't live hand to mouth

Up to you mate your business...but no chance in hell would I charge that for 2 reasons firstly it does do harm...because she will probably tell others she had her ceiling skimmed for £170 they might say omg I paid £300 for mine and will think they overpaid...makes the person charging the going rate look like a c**t. And Secondly charge the going rate twice and why not take a full day off? or invest some money in something so you don't have to work.

Don't know how old you are mate but the savvy plasterers out their earn high and invest before they are 40...trust me it doesn't get any easier!

Up to you mate your business...but no chance in hell would I charge that for 2 reasons firstly it does do harm...because she will probably tell others she had her ceiling skimmed for £170 they might say omg I paid £300 for mine and will think they overpaid...makes the person charging the going rate look like a c**t. And Secondly charge the going rate twice and why not take a full day off? or invest some money in something so you don't have to work.

Don't know how old you are mate but the savvy plasterers out their earn high and invest before they are 40...trust me it doesn't get any easier!
Each to their own. Fair price, good job, recommendations and never have to advertise or travel for work

Each to their own. Fair price, good job, recommendations and never have to advertise or travel for work
You prob work 3 days a week and charge peanuts,theres loads of you about..and your outgoings are £800 per month :risas: my car and food shop is that :risas: ye ye ye £225 I love it you lefty t**t.a man who takes 4 weeks to do a refurb..why? Because you charge peanuts :risas:

You prob work 3 days a week and charge peanuts,theres loads of you about..and your outgoings are £800 per month :risas: my car and food shop is that :risas: ye ye ye £225 I love it you lefty t**t.a man who takes 4 weeks to do a refurb..why? Because you charge peanuts :risas:
£225 a day and giving it the big one. Quality, you've set yourself up like you're on big wages calling other bottom feeders then let it slip you earn less than most a day, and can't afford to buy your car outright :risas: then laugh at a man who can afford to work part time. Enjoy your 5 day weeks of graft having to get up at 6am :risas:

£225 a day and giving it the big one. Quality, you've set yourself up like you're on big wages calling other bottom feeders then let it slip you earn less than most a day :risas: then laugh at a man who can afford to work part time. Enjoy your 5 day weeks of graft
Did u read my msg? I have about 3 months off a year holiday and I earn alot..not saying how much but it's more than you.some days il earn anything between £400 and £600..some days il earn anything between £200-300..just depends,are you back at work you hypricote? You still should be on lockdown as your still getting paid all the shite you and that c**t was posting then ur back at work..bottom feeder go skim a ceiling 4 £170 INCLUDING MATERIALS :risas: :risas: