Certified Plasterer Scheme - Q&A

Here u r @Danny my van not sign written up
as I'm getting rid of it soon but when I've pulling up at merchants screwfix bnq on the odd occasion other trades have had my card and I've had good work from it

Part of the settlement was it putting you on the scheme lol ?
At least you know well in advance that their 2 year guarantee is absolute bull sh it.

Part of the settlement was it putting you on the scheme lol ?
At least you know well in advance that their 2 year guarantee is absolute bull sh it.

No mr brexit been on scheme already the guarantee works though as I found out it took while, too long ,u never know u might join up u n @Vincey assesing all over the country together

No mr brexit been on scheme already the guarantee works though as I found out it took while, too long ,u never know u might join up u n @Vincey assesing all over the country together
Stoke have you been on any of the scheme training days yet or put your name down for them ?

Does it work ? They said the finish was to thick so if the same scenario happens again it's tough tits on and you and the client.
Also by the time it's resolved or not, damage is already done to reputation, and somebody else is getting used and recommended.

Tbf the 2 year guarantee is definitely winning more work for me if I quote against people on jobs I not been referred to or have worked for before, think most plasterers on scheme were as sceptical as a few on here ( me included and probably the biggest sceptic too) but with the back up of the people who run the scheme and knowledge of the guarantee most on there now feel satisfied giving them out and it's proved to have been the best part of the scheme in terms of what customers want and winning jobs if they decide to get another quote.

You sir are a complete bull shi tter
No Gordon I know quite a lot mate I've questioned every part of that guarantee and other members on the scheme have too most were sceptical of true ins and out of a guarantee, said it before why don't you apply and find out yourself, there is plasterers with many years experience and qualifications to equal and surpass you that have had it out with Bg about the guarantee it's proper and is fool proof you think your clever with all your comments but they are all based on what you think you know not what you know

Let's take hstokes job, the uni failed for whatever reason. How long did it take to resolve ? Too long is the answer and it turns out it was applied to thick which could of been determined on the day of visit correct ?
The truth is they made it up.

Tbf the 2 year guarantee is definitely winning more work for me if I quote against people on jobs I not been referred to or have worked for before, think most plasterers on scheme were as sceptical as a few on here ( me included and probably the biggest sceptic too) but with the back up of the people who run the scheme and knowledge of the guarantee most on there now feel satisfied giving them out and it's proved to have been the best part of the scheme in terms of what customers want and winning jobs if they decide to get another quote.
The biggest sceptic? :risas: You very rarely make me laugh but that did :)

Customers want guarantees lol, for general plastering work in twenty years I've been asked once lol

The biggest sceptic? :risas: You very rarely make me laugh but that did :)
Yes that's right, I've talked to Bg about it and discussed it with 20 odd members on the scheme john, also have raised and discussed points about it online when it's been discussed within the scheme group on numerous occasions ( which is closed group) that the other members have all viewed and discussed.

Yes that's right, I've talked to Bg about it and discussed it with 20 odd members on the scheme john, also have raised and discussed points about it online when it's been discussed within the scheme group on numerous occasions ( which is closed group) that the other members have all viewed and discussed.
Pointless explaining anything just leave him to it, he's on a mission and won't give up

Pointless explaining anything just leave him to it, he's on a mission and won't give up

I'll ask again. In the last two years of you plastering how many call backs did you have for failures and poor workmanship, and of those call backs did it require another plasterer to resolve ?

IMG_6516.JPG

Oh and how many jobs have you lost out on, in the last two years because of a 2 year guarantee?

I imagine you have all gone off to your closed group for a group hug and a little bit of false reassurance pmsl

Bg are aiming for upto and past another 1000-2000 more members on the scheme nation wide , besides some of the crap you write Gordon I'd encourage anyone else interested to apply and get on the scheme , the scheme plus points/benefits have never been able to be shared on here because of your constant crap, even Flynny has just been saying the trade is in the gutter on another thread tonight, all Bg want is to give it some pride back helping plasterers however they can with business opportunities ,training and support . Imo that is worth the fee.

Given the answer is zero, no need for percentages.
Well not really because if we use the facts we have actually got, or what we have been told, jobs have been given on the strength of the badge, meaning someone else didn't get it coz he didn't have the badge :) so as many jobs got coz of the badge the same number could be said for them that didn't get it :)

The crap I write lol, the guarantee is total bull s**t hstokes job has proved it. Yes they may have settled but after taking way too long and made up a rather stupid excuse for it failing, and laying the blame with hstoke so rep still tarnished ffs

Last edited:
The crap I write lol, the guarantee is total bull s**t hstokes job has proved it. Yes they may have settled but after taking way too long and made up a rather stupid excuse for it failing, and laying the blame with hstoke so rep still tarnished ffs
To be fair it wasn't a stupid excuse the skim was too thick.

It's absolutely pointless talking to you about anything on here as you know better than anyone about everything be it politics or plaster. No matter what anyone says or presents you with you just twist and turn it to try and make you seem as your some superior being. Your a grade a knob and your making this place a horrible place to be at times.

It's absolutely pointless talking to you about anything on here as you know better than anyone about everything be it politics or plaster. No matter what anyone says or presents you with you just twist and turn it to try and make you seem as your some superior being. Your a grade a knob and your making this place a horrible place to be at times.

So no call backs then ?

Name calling again lol, the thing is you no I'm right on the guarantee

I guarantee my work but can't with the products or fittings I use that is not mine to guarantee I didn't make them.
And all producers /manufacturers will always pass blame or disclaim they have no interest in admitting failure.
So therefore I would have no interest in being allied to any of them.
Not that I've been short of work or even if I was.
I believe I was in the tufty club yrs ago but I believe it was my nan that signed me up:estudioso:

Stoke have you been on any of the scheme training days yet or put your name down for them ?
Bg got in touch there was one in derby this month u got to sort yer travel
Expenses out ,so could do with another centre closer to home