Certified Plasterer Scheme - Q&A

Aye, went in dry as well, he was screaming for Vaseline but no cnt could hear him!
IMG_4183.JPG

View attachment 14034
Renovating my house and was asking on here about soundproofing my back room that I knocked 4 rooms into one. The tv sits right below our bedroom so didn't want wife to hear what I got up to when she went to bed. Nearly finished, need to get doors, facings and skirtings done.

Ah I see :D that makes sense now :D

Nice feature wall that :D

Here u r @Danny my van not sign written up
as I'm getting rid of it soon but when I've pulling up at merchants screwfix bnq on the odd occasion other trades have had my card and I've had good work from it

Attachments

• IMG_4037.JPG
    IMG_4037.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 294
Here u r @Danny my van not sign written up
as I'm getting rid of it soon but when I've pulling up at merchants screwfix bnq on the odd occasion other trades have had my card and I've had good work from it
Smart design that... can see that actually bringing in some work

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I enquired in June filled All the bumf out then got a call last week out the blue came up on friday assest and sorted, i ain't worrying about what they arnt going to do or anything if I get a few calls off it so be it ,who gives a f**k I know u got to use BG products that's no hardship u r using the plaster anywY most of the time
Who the flick is dandoc