breathable Monocouche render

Said it before there is no financial glory in plastering products but at least like me you'll go down in history as a shepherd not a sheep, @TheWand can you please stop going on about your ritmo knowledge with all these numbers, you sound like @bobby on crack ,totally ruined the thread topic
You will go down as someone who doesn't have many friends who will do anything and everything to make some :) I don't need to make up a new account to call people c**ts especially when they do such a good job of it themselves xx happy new year

You will go down as someone who doesn't have many friends who will do anything and everything to make some :) I don't need to make up a new account to call people c**ts especially when they do such a good job of it themselves xx happy new year
Tbh I don't have many or need any friends especially any of the up there own arse plasterer ones.
I do consider you my friend though and glad to see you back mate, happy new year Wanda :descansando:

Tbh I don't have many or need any friends especially any of the up there own arse plasterer ones.
I do consider you my friend though and glad to see you back mate, happy new year Wanda :descansando:
Thought you were f**k**g off once you got the job what happened?

Of course, you love the ones up other plasterers arses xx

IMG_0299.JPG

It was a serious answer you plum. The pressure dictates what the water setting will be. A 15m hose should be on 15 bar pressure. Depending on the wear of the R&S will dictate the water setting to keep the gauge at roughly 15 bar
So take your own advice and read up on your machine.

Actually this isn't true
Kmix pumps at around 7 bar
And I had 25m of hose on!!
Every material is different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So a m2 a bag then as no one applies mono at 10mm!!'

1.2 m2 a bag at 15mm thickness to be exact, but yes plus minus a bag per each m2, subject to the application thickness.

Mono has lime in the composition, making it more breathable and slightly lighter in density vs best performing monocouche rivals.

Mono is very popular in France and was used for 25+ years there

http://www.vimark.com/en/prodotti/one-coat-render-mortar-mono-chrome

http://www.vimark.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/MONOCHROME_1016_ENG.pdf

Last edited:
Thought his name was Vince????

"Superior" is a bold word Mr Bauwer ;-)

The reason behind superior breathability of Mono is a lime content in the formula. Mono is a premium formulation, high quality material.

Please do not be confused with a lower price; the only reason for £8 per bag, is that we supply directly from our manufacturing plant to you, with a very efficient supply chain management, so you do not pay for unnecessary extras like extended office staff, distributors, storage, etc, etc