breathable Monocouche render

Members online

I said this as soon as bauwer came in here and maintained a presence and good quality responses they'd be class 2017 I reckon more and more will get on it just don't Feck the price up, or the quality after.

We do not plan any price increases on our Bauwer and Vimark renders plasters range in the New Year 2017. We supply directly from our manufacturing plants in Europe via our distribution center in Midlands, so you always get the best price on our premium materials. Mono was sold in France for over 25 years and it proved to be the top quality monocouche render you can trust.

Last edited:
Yes it is I was talking to my labour it was on 12 bar with the soft r@s. Was using the clamp r@s the other day it was on 8 bar doing site mix my mistake. Are you getting much out of the clamp r@s
This is my 1St clampable had been using the standard one for weber parex but did a few jobs with K1 Krend so had to get the clamp. Just gonna stick with the clampable now though Rigsby or JFE would probably give an accurate pallets to R&S ratio

This is my 1St clampable had been using the standard one for weber parex but did a few jobs with K1 Krend so had to get the clamp. Just gonna stick with the clampable now though Rigsby or JFE would probably give an accurate pallets to R&S ratio
It's hard to say anyway as some people use long hose or like stuff stiffer. And am a c**t for washing the hopper through the hose lol

Yes @Leeroy. I'd recommend trying it out. There is only a few monocouche I'd use and this is now one of them tbh. It's funny how it's cheaper than krend not that id use it lol
I hate k-rend. Weber tts isn't too bad, nice to coat(only ever been in squads that had apply) and only had a use mono once on a year and half. Not in a huge panic to get using it. Lol

I hate k-rend. Weber tts isn't too bad, nice to coat(only ever been in squads that had apply) and only had a use mono once on a year and half. Not in a huge panic to get using it. Lol
Weber is good. Mono is s**t on less you have a machine

Hi Steve,
Great to hear from you.

Should we send you few sample bags of Mono then?

Happy New Year 2017 !

Regards, Alexander
Wo wo wo. If I had know it was that easy I would have said Big Breasted Jess interested ;-)

Hi Steve,
Great to hear from you.

Should we send you few sample bags of Mono then?

Happy New Year 2017 !

Regards, Alexander

I did get back to you on linked in. If this stuff is good we will definitely be interested in using it. How white is the whitest in the range. We use alot of monoblanco

its finding someone that still buys it ,love i think i had a life before i had kids
Pmsl Keith. I know just 3 mates phoned me what you at. Am at f**k**g home. Come out the f**k. Do you want to babby sit. Talk to you tomorrow. The c**t's lol

Am the stupid c**t that's not on the pay role. @Vincey has his bg payroll to fall back on. All I have is a big mattress full of on paid tax (y)
Said it before there is no financial glory in plastering products but at least like me you'll go down in history as a shepherd not a sheep, @TheWand can you please stop going on about your ritmo knowledge with all these numbers, you sound like @bobby on crack ,totally ruined the thread topic

Said it before there is no financial glory in plastering products but at least like me you'll go down in history as a shepherd not a sheep, @TheWand can you please stop going on about your ritmo knowledge with all these numbers, you sound like @bobby on crack ,totally ruined the thread topic
You could read the same numbers if you spent less time trying to be the poster boy for every plaster manufacturer going and bought a new gauge you tight c**t.

It was a serious answer you plum. The pressure dictates what the water setting will be. A 15m hose should be on 15 bar pressure. Depending on the wear of the R&S will dictate the water setting to keep the gauge at roughly 15 bar
So take your own advice and read up on your machine.

Liked [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since when did Vince get so Bobby big balls?

Shepard not a sheep what a F*****g tool! [emoji110]️[emoji97]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh b*ll***s!!! Ffs......thought this was gonna be like columbo, whittling down the suspects one by one until we have our culprit........disappointed now.(y) Lol
I'm way more intelligent and witty than flynny and my boobs are bigger but not as big of a tit as vincey