BG state multi finish IS suitable to spray

Members online

I don't think currie does any sanding and if he does its very little

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

The swing airless is a great machine we saw it demonstrated at Bauma last month, it's not cheap but can also spray acrylic and paints etc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Big point being completely missed here is what if you are not a plasterer on price doing a couple of rooms

What if you are a general builder. Handyman. Or a guy renovating a house

He or she likes to do a bit of everything so whats more economical than dabbing a couple rooms out. Then taping them up for an hour whilst they crack on with other jobs. Go back and spray a first coat for another hour when its ready..go of and do some other jobs.... Come back and spray the 2nd pass. Then nip back in and sand it.

He can do this easily enough or even teach a labourer to do it. The point is that these systems are a replacement alternative for an area of the building trade that has a shortage of plasterers.

Anyone can do it. If you get it wrong sand it out and re do it

Regarding larger jobs As currier says he now regards himself a finisher and takes on the decorating aswell which is where it seems to be the norm in Europe

Plastering with skim will always have a place this is an alternative.

Big point being completely missed here is what if you are not a plasterer on price doing a couple of rooms

What if you are a general builder. Handyman. Or a guy renovating a house

He or she likes to do a bit of everything so whats more economical than dabbing a couple rooms out. Then taping them up for an hour whilst they crack on with other jobs. Go back and spray a first coat for another hour when its ready..go of and do some other jobs.... Come back and spray the 2nd pass. Then nip back in and sand it.

He can do this easily enough or even teach a labourer to do it. The point is that these systems are a replacement alternative for an area of the building trade that has a shortage of plasterers.

Anyone can do it. If you get it wrong sand it out and re do it

Regarding larger jobs As currier says he now regards himself a finisher and takes on the decorating aswell which is where it seems to be the norm in Europe

Plastering with skim will always have a place this is an alternative.
Not interested in giving non plasterers our work mate.
Trade is bad enough now no one wants backing plasters and the builders or "fixers" have stolen boarding from us.

I know there are situations where builders / handymen don't want to pay professionals but we certainly shouldn't be promoting it.

Not interested in giving non plasterers our work mate.
Trade is bad enough now no one wants backing plasters and the builders or "fixers" have stolen boarding from us.

I know there are situations where builders / handymen don't want to pay professionals but we certainly shouldn't be promoting it.

I doubt the like of you nor I could persuade architects and builders not to use it and it will become more more widespread regardless of plasterers opinions. I doubt the big wigs at Knauf who pay the team they have promoting airless plastering would keep on doing so if they were not seeing an increase in sales. These people run big companies

The gods need to come up with something for plasterers to choose not builders.
Something for the refurb and reskim plasterers.

dont fight it, take up a hobby instead and go with the flow. :asadito: TBF this looks good for a reskim. U know if u was lucky enough to get a whole house over skim £10 m2 go in and prep it on your own with the DAB blasting using some easy fill etc..........then just spray a couple of passes . I bet you would love it and work through dinner LOL

It will always be the architect who decides what's going on the walls I'm afraid not the bloke that's doing it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dont fight it, take up a hobby instead and go with the flow. :asadito: TBF this looks good for a reskim. U know if u was lucky enough to get a whole house over skim £10 m2 go in and prep it on your own with the DAB blasting using some easy fill etc..........then just spray a couple of passes . I bet you would love it and work through dinner LOL
I know for sure I would love it!!
I get plenty of full houses but unfortunately don't get to prep them first...and the boarding/prepping is ALWAYS garbage :nocausagracia:...and builders in this day and age only ever prep a room or two at a time...

I know for sure I would love it!!
I get plenty of full houses but unfortunately don't get to prep them first...and the boarding/prepping is ALWAYS garbage :nocausagracia:...and builders in this day and age only ever prep a room or two at a time...

and they are full of furniture

I own two machines already and the next will be an airless possibly the swing.
My intentions are too take the painters work away from them not the other way round besides it's called airless plastering.
I've spoke to my contacts about taking the mist coating on, reason being is any filling will be rectified whilst we are there so no arguments over that, everyone I've spoke to is up for it.
No brainer for me.

I own two machines already and the next will be an airless possibly the swing.
My intentions are too take the painters work away from them not the other way round besides it's called airless plastering.
I've spoke to my contacts about taking the mist coating on, reason being is any filling will be rectified whilst we are there so no arguments over that, everyone I've spoke to is up for it.
No brainer for me.

The swing airless can do the same as your EZE aswell, so no need for 3 machines there. And the Plastic hopper is well Kool. simple to clean aswell

How? I can't get my head round it, when the eze is on auto the pump is controlled with air pressure open the gun air is let out starting the pump close then gun air stops pump cuts out??? I can't get my melon round it
To be honest I don't but it's what Ryan has said. Different setup required obviously but I'd be interested to see it in operation. It's not like Ryan to miss out on the next money making opportunity.

New internal part I would think to bypass the air so it runs on auto somehow, other than that it would have to run on manual which is pants.

Probably u use a remotw
How? I can't get my head round it, when the eze is on auto the pump is controlled with air pressure open the gun air is let out starting the pump close then gun air stops pump cuts out??? I can't get my melon round it

Probably u will have a separate remote control cable. @Plasterers1StopShop will sort that shazz out in a drizzle

I was in favour of the eze if it could do airless. Tbh I haven't seen anything about it doing airless. Now I've read in this thread that the swing airless can do everything the eze can.

I got two reskim houses coming up and was thinking of giving it a go on the first one, is the airless mainly for board work anyone got experience on a full reskim with airless if so do you just use normal scrim for the cracks?

The only other thistle spray video besides the official release bg one I can find on the net bud

The gods need to come up with something for plasterers to choose not builders.
Something for the refurb and reskim plasterers.

Cnt be arsed reading thru all thread so its probably already been said I cant see the benefit in spraying it looks painfully slow and like pft wales Said uve still got to finish the spraying u put on in the same amount of time..spray machines are for rendering and airless not multi

Cnt be arsed reading thru all thread so its probably already been said I cant see the benefit in spraying it looks painfully slow and like pft wales Said uve still got to finish the spraying u put on in the same amount of time..spray machines are for rendering and airless not multi
What is making me old before my time is physically getting it out of a bucket, jumping up a hop up 1000 times a day and pushing the gear off my handboard and spreading it on the wall. The rest for me is easy.
That's why I bought a machine.