Appreciate wanted in Poole,Dorset

bluebones

Looking for an apprentice to learn all aspects of plastering, anyone looking to learn the trade will have to understand stand they will start from the bottom and work their way up to be a fully trained plasterer,
Ideally needs some sort of transportation but can collect if willing to meet at certain locations in the morning,
Please don’t contact me if u need ur mum to dress u in the mornings and can’t get out of bed.
Anyone wanting the chance please contact me on 07890349321

Looking for an apprentice to learn all aspects of plastering, anyone looking to learn the trade will have to understand stand they will start from the bottom and work their way up to be a fully trained plasterer,
Ideally needs some sort of transportation but can collect if willing to meet at certain locations in the morning,
Please don’t contact me if u need ur mum to dress u in the mornings and can’t get out of bed.
Maybe not so direct mate. Might put a young kid off working with you. Relax a bit

Maybe not so direct mate. Might put a young kid off working with you. Relax a bit

Not at all that’s exactly how I wish I was when I started taking labs on. I assumed young lads would be the same as I was ( i laboured for free to learn but soon got paid )

The young lads now as lazy fucks

Nice one and good luck. Hopefully someone takes the opportunity.

Well that made me laugh! Right on brother! ( that’s the first time in my life I’ve used that expression...)

Please tell me that ad has appeared in the local rag?

Gorgeous part of the country this is , even thought about moving there myself ,great opportunity for someone

nice for someone