Anybody had a letter in post yet

You bottled taking it didnt you. Their sending a letter . This is because they dont have the man power . Of course some are going to get looked at . I know some who have claimed 20 30 grand
7500 was the limit first time around and 20 per cent less the second time

Its coming.mate get ready
knowing my luck i will be the one who gets made an example of, jail fines pelted with rotten fruit at the town hall,......maybe send me down south to work with our southern freinds, missionary work, explaining from today it is called a handboard,

knowing my luck i will be the one who gets made an example of, jail fines pelted with rotten fruit at the town hall,......maybe send me down south to work with our southern freinds, missionary work, explaining from today it is called a handboard,
Hopefully x

Definitely I'll be doing the same
Yes and next year you'll be calling people that on benffits all kind of s**t
Lol. Best of luck to the gready fukers I say. And if hmrc want ther money back they will smell a rat mark my word they will catch you out. I bet you they train the unemployment to work on the hmrc fraud department lol.

Like 2million people unemployed becouse of covi. Pubs Cafe retail sector that have got 4 5 months ot trying to keep ther business open. So not talking about junkies and piss heads here for a change.!
esa universal credit ctax reduction water reduction jsa child tax credits working tax credits. its all there for them .
the payment your on about covers the pubs cafes and retail. if they’re honest with their returns.
you have no beef. contradicting yourself. moaner

Bollox to what tap? That greedy fukers out ther working full time claiming grants. And thers people out ther struggling to keep ther business open. Open eyes wach the news you idiot!
It's our money Carys and if you have as much as had to buy a single face mask for work you are entitled to it.
In future if you do not want yours PM me and i will have it.